News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Midnight Tea with the Queen of Darkness

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on November 17, 2017, 09:24:09 AM
Midnight Tea with the Queen of Darkness

Didn't notice the steam from the tea at first - well done  :)

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 20, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
Didn't notice the steam from the tea at first - well done  :)

Thanks!

I hoped it would be slightly subtle ... it is hard to do anything too subtly in this style.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Malthus

Into the Realm of Magic (Death and Life)

Malthus

crazy canuck

The irony is great, given the headlines this morning - the man is recoiling from a woman who is all hands.

Again, well done Malthus

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 29, 2017, 12:17:47 PM
The irony is great, given the headlines this morning - the man is recoiling from a woman who is all hands.

Again, well done Malthus

:lol:

Never thought about that.

Though there is still a power imbalance here, as the woman is an ancient magical queen ... (albeit wearing bunny slippers)  ;)

Malthus

Malthus

"Why is everyone scared of me, Mother? ... Even you!"

Eddie Teach

I'm beginning to worry about you Mal.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Should I keep posting fan art stuff here?

Eddie Teach

Draw some spiders or something. So we know it's Malthus and Lettow hasn't hacked your account.  :P

(Or not. You do you.)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!