News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

KRonn

Awesome. I love the King card!  :)

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on August 19, 2019, 08:41:47 PM
Awesome. I love the King card!  :)

Thanks!

The card box cover in the last part, then I'm done ...

KRonn

Have you tried doing anything commercial with the drawings yet? I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread as a possibility.

Malthus

A sudden urge to do a cartoon portrait of King Charles XII of Sweden in Hazbin Hotel format:

Malthus

Lilith, Queen of Hell (Hazbin Hotel)

mongers

:cool:

Malthus, really liking these art pieces; they would make an impressive seasonal gift.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on November 11, 2019, 10:33:18 AM
:cool:

Malthus, really liking these art pieces; they would make an impressive seasonal gift.

Thanks!

I probably shouldn't give the last one to my very religious mother in law, though.  :D

I did a year or so ago frame one up and gave it to my friend - she quite liked it.

Valmy

Is that your super hot friend?

Anyway I am still waiting to buy my Malthus Star vs the Forces of Evil deck of cards off your etsy :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2019, 10:51:25 AM
Is that your super hot friend?

Anyway I am still waiting to buy my Malthus Star vs the Forces of Evil deck of cards off your etsy :P

I still find her attractive, but we are all now getting older ... I may never actually print the cards. The notion of all the trouble I'd have to go through, plus copyright issues, is a deterrent. The real pay off would be simply to have a pack for myself, I have no time to distribute stuff.  :(

Valmy

Yeah I get it.

Fortunately both Charles XII and Lilith are Public Domain -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2019, 11:01:14 AM
Yeah I get it.

Fortunately both Charles XII and Lilith are Public Domain -_-

Hazbin Hotel isn't though - on the other hand, the creators of that are less likely to come after me than the dreaded Disney Mouse Lawyers.  :lol:

Malthus

Won't mean much to anyone here, but for a fan artist, it's kinda a big deal: the creator of Hazbin Hotel reblogged my last drawing on Tumblr.