Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Malthus on February 20, 2019, 04:09:38 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 20, 2019, 10:44:20 AM

Tiffin naturally.  :bowler:

Not sure what tiffin is ...  :hmm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffin

Etymology

In the British Raj, tiffin was used to define the British custom of afternoon tea that had been supplanted by the Indian practice of having a light meal at that hour.[4] It is derived from "tiffing", an English colloquial or slang term meaning to take a little drink. By 1867 it had become naturalised among Anglo-Indians in northern British India to mean luncheon.[5]

:bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Concept scribble:

Pencil sketch for layout:

Final Card:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

"I thought the babies were sending us fan art"

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Moving on to clubs: Baby Meteora.

Malthus

Malthus

Added a Metallica-styled title.  :D

Malthus

"I am ending this!" - Three of Clubs.

Malthus

Not sure if anyone here is still looking at these, but I might as well post them anyway ...

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

I'm definitely not looking at them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 08, 2019, 08:18:54 AM
They are incredible as always!

Thanks!

I'm getting close to finishing the deck. Only a few more clubs to go, and one joker.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

KRonn

Quote from: Malthus on April 08, 2019, 02:05:26 PM

Thanks!

I'm getting close to finishing the deck. Only a few more clubs to go, and one joker.

They're all pretty cool looking cards, but I assume the joker will be even more outlandish.    :pirate

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on April 08, 2019, 08:01:53 PM
Quote from: Malthus on April 08, 2019, 02:05:26 PM

Thanks!

They're all pretty cool looking cards, but I assume the joker will be even more outlandish.    :pirate

I've done the first Joker already, and I know roughly what is needed for the second.

First Joker:

Malthus

Five of Clubs (The Curse of the Blood Moon)