News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Presidentialing in Prime Time

Started by CountDeMoney, August 21, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Der Trumpenfuhrer is giving his policy speech on Afghanistan.

So far:

I follow my instincts.
ISIS is losers.
We don't tell enemies what we're doing anymore.
Throwing Pakistan under the bus for harboring militants.
We're not nationbuilders any more, and we don't tell other countries how to live.
I've lifted rules of engagement placed on troops by the previous administration.

He's doing his cokehead sniffling thing again.  Our troops FIGHT TO WIN.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Quote"Our troops will fight to win," he said. "From now on, victory will have a clear definition: attacking our enemies, obliterating ISIS, crushing al-Qaeda, preventing the Taliban from taking over the country, and stopping mass terror attacks against Americans before they emerge."

CountDeMoney

I wonder if the Pakistanis are going to notice that he pretty much called them uncivilized.

QuoteThe next pillar of our new strategy is to change the approach in how to deal with Pakistan. We can no longer be silent about Pakistan's safe havens for terrorist organizations, the Taliban, and other groups that pose a threat to the region and beyond.

Pakistan has much to gain from partnering with our effort in Afghanistan. It has much to lose by continuing to harbor criminals and terrorists. In the past, Pakistan has been a valued partner. Our militaries have worked together against common enemies. The Pakistani people have suffered greatly from terrorism and extremism. We recognize those contributions and those sacrifices, but Pakistan has also sheltered the same organizations that try every single day to kill our people. We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars, at the same time they are housing the same terrorists that we are fighting. But that will have to change. And that will change immediately. No partnership can survive a country's harboring of militants and terrorists who target U.S. service members and officials. It is time for Pakistan to demonstrate its commitment to civilization, order, and to peace.

Another critical part of the South Asia strategy or America is to further develop its strategic partnership with India, the world's largest democracy and a key security and economic harbor of the United States. We appreciate India's important contributions to stability in Afghanistan, but India makes billions of dollars in trade with the United States, and we want them to help us more with Afghanistan, especially in the area of economic assistance and development. We are committed to pursuing our shared objectives for peace and security in South Asia and the broader Indo-Pacific region.

FunkMonk

Donald will be remembered fondly for finally defeating Radical Islamic Terror
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 21, 2017, 09:04:52 PM
Donald will be remembered fondly for finally defeating Radical Islamic Terror bringing back Vietnamization

Ed Anger

In the 21st century, there is only war.

The God Emperor Trump, encased in the golden throne at Trump tower, wages an eternal war against the forces of Chaos. Meanwhile, inquisitor Barron wages a hidden war against traitors, illegal aliens and heretics.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2017, 09:09:15 PM
Meanwhile, inquisitor Barron wages a hidden war against traitors, illegal aliens and heretics.

And fish sticks.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

So what does 'winning' mean in this context?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

I have to admit that I don't really understand why we are still there - letting alone claims of in it, to win it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2017, 08:42:34 PM
We appreciate India's important contributions to stability in Afghanistan, but India makes billions of dollars in trade with the United States, and we want them to help us more with Afghanistan, especially in the area of economic assistance and development. We are committed to pursuing our shared objectives for peace and security in South Asia and the broader Indo-Pacific region.

:lol:

It's starting to become a drinking game.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: celedhring on August 22, 2017, 03:57:07 AM
:lol:

It's starting to become a drinking game.

He referred to the United States as a "debtor nation," so...OK.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on August 22, 2017, 03:33:44 AM
I have to admit that I don't really understand why we are still there
because you can't afford to lose.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.