News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: chipwich on January 02, 2019, 06:37:02 PM
FDR didn't believe in gay marriage or even desegregation, I think he would qualify as a conservative.

That relates to what Raz said how? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

chipwich

FDR was involved in a huge war against the nazis in the 40's. You might have heard of it

11B4V

FDR didn't believe in gay marriage or even desegregation, I think he would qualify as a conservative.

Product of the times, maybe.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: chipwich on January 02, 2019, 07:04:15 PM
FDR was involved in a huge war against the nazis in the 40's. You might have heard of it

And?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

chipwich

The conservative method for stopping the nazis was quite effective

Josquius

Quote from: chipwich on January 02, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

Appointing Hitler Chancellor and wholeheartedly throwing their support behind the new regime, providing the core of the nazis support base?
██████
██████
██████

chipwich

I didn't know FDR has the power to appoint the Chancellor of Germany.

DGuller

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

Wait, wait...Karl Marx sure didn't believe in gay marriage and was quite racists and segregationist...he was a conservative?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on January 02, 2019, 07:31:33 PM
Quote from: chipwich on January 02, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

Appointing Hitler Chancellor and wholeheartedly throwing their support behind the new regime, providing the core of the nazis support base?

Raz and Chip are only interested in US conservatives.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

D.C. "Antifa Leader" Is Third Man Charged in Marine Attack in Philadelphia

Joseph Alcoff has been charged with aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, and conspiracy, among other offenses.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Good. Wait...ethnic intimidation is against the law? Or is that what "hate crime" type stuff gets labelled?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on January 29, 2019, 03:07:47 PM
Good. Wait...ethnic intimidation is against the law? Or is that what "hate crime" type stuff gets labelled?

Yeah, I didn't realize we had laws like that until I watched this Youtube clip of a white chick bitching out an older white lady for giving two Hispanics shit for speaking Spanish.  Apparently the older lady got arrested and charged with some kind of ethnic harrassment.