Biggest amateur-built sub sinks—owner is suspected of killing passenger

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2017, 05:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 21, 2017, 05:40:20 PM
Quote from: Liep on August 21, 2017, 05:02:52 PM
They found a female torso (no limbs or head) by the shore close to my place and the police think it's her. I don't know what religion he practises but that's not a burial ritual I've heard of before.

Couldn't the body have been chewed ip by sharks?

He probably just bashed her head in with a wrench and dumped her rather than going all Saw on her and chopping her up.

There are sharks in Denmark, but they're rare and too small to bite off body parts.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

They found a female torso (no limbs or head) by the shore close to my place and the police think it's her. I don't know what religion he practises but that's not a burial ritual I've heard of before.
Ugh. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

He probably just bashed her head in with a wrench and dumped her rather than going all Saw on her and chopping her up.

Unlikely. There are sharks in Danish waters, but they aren't known to eat humans.

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Unlikely. There are sharks in Danish waters, but they aren't known to eat humans.
What about loan sharks?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

Quote from: Caliga on August 21, 2017, 04:06:56 PM
I wonder if he shot her out a torpedo tube like Kirk did to Spock. :hmm:

that would be consitent with Caliga's theory...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

A shark would not eat the head, the arms and the legs and leave the torso untouched.  One arm or one leg missing, ok.  But not all limbs + head. If it's her, I think the burial at sea can be excluded.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

a Greenland shark could have been attracted by the smell of rotting flesh in the water, but it wouldn't have eaten only the limbs.

Liep

Quote from: viper37 on August 22, 2017, 08:53:12 AM

a Greenland shark could have been attracted by the smell of rotting flesh in the water, but it wouldn't have eaten only the limbs.

Also, we're talking about an area that doesn't have greenland sharks, it's along the coast of Sjælland and the island of Amager.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Police says that the arms, legs and head were cut off and that it is likely the missing journalist.

Eddie Teach

Once he's done his 10 year life sentence, he'll know next time to go farther out into the ocean and to weight the body down.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Liep on August 22, 2017, 08:57:21 AM
Also, we're talking about an area that doesn't have greenland sharks, it's along the coast of Sjælland and the island of Amager.
so, definately no shark then.

viper37

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 22, 2017, 02:31:43 PM
Once he's done his 10 year life sentence, he'll know next time to go farther out into the ocean and to weight the body down.
Don't be silly.   :rolleyes:
That's 12 years for a life sentence.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive