Putting on the Reich: An Axis Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe AAR

Started by Drakken, August 16, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 19, 2017, 10:24:42 AM
Eagerly awaiting your next update :)

I can provide your update:

August, 1940. The Axis war machine grinds to a complete halt, as German leadership becomes preoccupied with the 2017 Catalonian Independence Movement.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Drakken

I am glad to see that my humble AAR is rousing such passion among you guys. :lol:

Real life has overtaken me. But do not worry, I do intend to continue. Plus the game has had quite a few patches these last few weeks that, hopefully, we will see the AI act... different.

Duque de Bragança

Currently 25 % off on Steam, for those interested, till the 23rd.

alfred russel

I think I picked the wrong AAR to read. What is going on in this game???? I will likely never know.  :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Drakken

Yes, the game had had numerous updates and game changes when I came back to continue the AAR, so I was forced to give it up.  :(