News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 2017

Started by katmai, June 24, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

League has been auto renewed for you filthy animals.
Current draft is set for 4pm EDT on Aug 20th.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Dirty Danes are in, dreaming about the glory days of pre-brexit, pre-Trump where we got a 3rd place!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Meatheads will be victorious this time. It is the era of Trump, after all
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Fantasy Football is for fags.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Always trying to recapture the glory days of 2008.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Draft is set for 4pm EDT tomorrow for anyone not auto drafting or named Ed Anger.

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on August 19, 2017, 10:22:51 PM
Draft is set for 4pm EDT tomorrow for anyone not auto drafting or named Ed Anger.

I have a hair appointment.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I'm drafting all the blacks.

Grey Fox

I suck at drafting so I always let the AI do its thing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 20, 2017, 07:56:31 PM
I suck at drafting so I always let the AI do its thing.

I think it's funnier to watch matches with my players in it when I've drafted them myself, but unfortunately I suck at drafting too.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

I drafted, maybe the only one?  I like my team. :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Totally forgot about this.  :lol:

Team looks decent though.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Got Ben and Bell as my big numbers players, guess I'll have to root for the Steelers this year. :hmm:

katmai

Grats to Moldy on winning the league this year over Liep

Liep