News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Males in skirts - 21st century gets edgy

Started by garbon, June 22, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Wonder what the feminazis will think when men in skirts start manspreading.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 23, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

Well we already know what the MRA would say.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 23, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

Really? What?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 23, 2017, 08:41:09 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 23, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

Really? What?

A mixed chorus of 'it's discrimination that some people might think men shouldn't wear skirts' with 'it is emasculating that men only have skirts as a recourse because these institutions won't allow them to wear shorts.'

Valmy

I thought it was going to be something about the feminization of men.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 23, 2017, 12:23:05 PM
A mixed chorus of 'it's discrimination that some people might think men shouldn't wear skirts' with 'it is emasculating that men only have skirts as a recourse because these institutions won't allow them to wear shorts.'

Ah.  I haven't paid much attention to those types.  They seem to engage in the sort of whininess they ought to be opposing.

Valmy

They skew very young IIRC.

I mean everybody should be opposing whininess.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Heh men wearing what amounts to a skirt isn't anything new. In plenty of hot climates, it is traditional - sarongs in Indonesia, the fustanella in the Balkans and Greece, etc.

Why the Scots would wear such a thing, given their climate, is harder to understand - masochism?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2017, 01:23:12 PM
They skew very young IIRC.

I mean everybody should be opposing whininess.

BUT I ENJOY WHINING!  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Solmyr

Quote from: Malthus on June 23, 2017, 01:29:30 PM
Heh men wearing what amounts to a skirt isn't anything new. In plenty of hot climates, it is traditional - sarongs in Indonesia, the fustanella in the Balkans and Greece, etc.

Why the Scots would wear such a thing, given their climate, is harder to understand - masochism?  :hmm:

Mooning the English.

Josquius

At last my dream of business shorts draws close.
██████
██████
██████