News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus

Started by Syt, June 12, 2017, 05:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Long trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82i5SLVhtQA

The New Order was great fun, I really look forward tot his. Love their version of Lassie. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Just installed New Order for the first a few days ago. Bought it back around 2015. Started on hard difficulty, got nearly a hart attack when the first dog attacked me, put it down for a bit.

DGuller

America run by Nazis? :yeahright: Will never happen.

Syt

Once in a while there is an actually tempting collector's edition for a game :D

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tonitrus

viper37

That game is extremely fun to play!  :)

Wolfenstein and Doom are among my favorite shooters, and the cutscenes in this one are hilarious! :P :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

I liked some parts better, some less than in New Order. I think the level design is less inspired than in the previous one. The story itself is bonkers and carries it for me, though. :)
—Stephen Jay Gould

viper37

Quote from: Syt on October 21, 2019, 12:08:46 PM
I liked some parts better, some less than in New Order. I think the level design is less inspired than in the previous one. The story itself is bonkers and carries it for me, though. :)
Just finished the main part of the game.  I'm hunting for collectibles now.

Yeah, the level design is less inspired, but the story is better, I feel.  Mad Hitler was fun, and so were the numerous letters/postcards/newspapers in the game, they had a touch to what is the occupation now :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.