Terror attack in London, pedestrians hit on London bridge

Started by viper37, June 03, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Quote from: Tamas on June 04, 2017, 06:46:03 AM
Quote from: Zanza on June 04, 2017, 05:25:50 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 04, 2017, 04:55:49 AM
I hear May has found the true problem: the Internet

I think the Internet better starts buying as much weapons from the UK as Saud Arabia, if it wants to get away with giving safe space for terrorists
I think privacy protections in Britain were never very strong and with leaving the EU and continued terrorism I could see the government eroding them further.

It is really worrying, that she just HAS to campaign for greater state control of the Internet at the slightest excuse she gets. And her alternative is a guy who considers Fidel Castro a great warrior of social justice.
Apparently she wants international agreements between governments on this. Didn't she put up continued security cooperation with Europe up for negotiation as part of Brexit?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on June 04, 2017, 06:46:03 AM
It is really worrying, that she just HAS to campaign for greater state control of the Internet at the slightest excuse she gets.

Unfortunately, it's not just how these maniacs are "inspired," but it is the primary way these morons communicate with one another.

QuoteAnd her alternative is a guy who considers Fidel Castro a great warrior of social justice.

And he was.  :smarty:  He's just not an appropriate example for the UK.

Zanza

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 10:41:49 AMUnfortunately, it's not just how these maniacs are "inspired," but it is the primary way these morons communicate with one another.
Just like 60 million innocent British with an expectation of privacy in their communications.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on June 04, 2017, 10:45:23 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 10:41:49 AMUnfortunately, it's not just how these maniacs are "inspired," but it is the primary way these morons communicate with one another.
Just like 60 million innocent British with an expectation of privacy in their communications.

It's the expectation of privacy that's really innocent. LOL, suckers.

mongers

I think it being London there's a greater than even chance these attackers will turn out to be migrants rather than UK-born British nationals.

Will be dynamite for May's campaign if it turns out one or more are recent migrants/refugees.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 04:58:41 PM
I think it being London there's a greater than even chance these attackers will turn out to be migrants rather than UK-born British nationals.

You mean, like Salman Abedi?

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 05:50:37 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

You mean, like Salman Abedi?

No, cities like Birmingham, Manchester and other Lancashire/Yorkshire cites have longer established Muslim populations, London because of it's nature has more transient populations so it's more likely they'll be non-UK born, but by how much I don't know.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 05:57:19 PM
No, cities like Birmingham, Manchester and other Lancashire/Yorkshire cites have longer established Muslim populations, London because of it's nature has more transient populations so it's more likely they'll be non-UK born, but by how much I don't know.

Oh, so more like Hasib Hussain, Mohammad Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer then.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

Oh, so more like Hasib Hussain, Mohammad Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer then.

Kind of you to make my case* for me. 

* All three born in West Yorkshire cities, two in Leeds the other in Bradford.  :bowler:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

* All three born in West Yorkshire cities, two in Leeds the other in Bradford.  :bowler:

I think you're making my case for me; namely, your slightly hypocritical xenophobic colors colours are showing.  But that's also understandable, all things considered.   Sometimes even the most enlightened of us get a little bit tribal at times.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 06:15:11 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

I think you're making my case for me; namely, your slightly hypocritical xenophobic colors colours are showing.  But that's also understandable, all things considered.   Sometimes even the most enlightened of us get a little bit tribal at times.

:huh:

So you're not deny you're entirely wrong about the origins of the 7/7 bombers.

I don't know were you get the thrust of you post from. I was just pointing out a possible facet of the attack, namely London has a relatively mobile population and has seen successive influxes of different migrants groups in recent years.

It's like the European 21st century New York.  :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

So you're not deny you're entirely wrong about the origins of the 7/7 bombers. []/quote]

I don't know were you get the thrust of you post from. I was just pointing out a possible facet of the attack, namely London has a relatively mobile population and has seen successive influxes of different migrants groups in recent years.

What the fuck ever, dude.  UK-born is UK-born; you want to be a snobby metropolitan asshole about who's from London and who's a non-London sand nigger, that's on you.  Quite frankly, your shitty little island is too fucking small to have hangups over whose from which fucking postal codes, but hey, we're talking the UK here, so there you go.

Fact remains is that you guys have a real problem with UK-born non-whites blowing shit up and chopping up your fellow citizens.  The English Dream is obviously not clicking with everybody.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

So you're not deny you're entirely wrong about the origins of the 7/7 bombers. []/quote]

What the fuck ever, dude.  UK-born is UK-born; you want to be a snobby metropolitan asshole about who's from London and who's a non-London sand nigger, that's on you.  Quite frankly, your shitty little island is too fucking small to have hangups over whose from which fucking postal codes, but hey, we're talking the UK here, so there you go.

Fact remains is that you guys have a real problem with UK-born non-whites blowing shit up and chopping up your fellow citizens.  The English Dream is obviously not clicking with everybody.

:rolleyes:

Fact remains if these guy aren't UK born it'll be a boon to the May's campaign and other right-wing groups.

If they're Britsh Muslim, much less so and then the debate can focus on the origin of their extremism.

These were the points I was making in the original post, your replies just seem like Transatlantic bluster for jet-stream sake.

One question, do you think May will resist the temptation to go full Marianne Le Pen, if the polls continue to narrow and it turns out these are johnny foreigner attackers?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:44:17 PM
One question, do you think May will resist the temptation to go full Marianne Le Pen, if the polls continue to narrow and it turns out these are johnny foreigner attackers?

Nope, and it's not going to matter if they're foreign born or UK-born like most of your terrorists.  Because you people are just as racist as the continentals when it comes to the Moose Lambs; you've just done a better job at hiding it longer.  But those days are over.

mongers

Reading first hand accounts of the attacks, seems to my mind that they went out of their way to target young women.

Though I've not seen a breakdown of the casualties yet, so could well be wrong.

But it would fit in with what a feminist muslim politician was saying on today's news, that these types of attackers are male who tend to have a criminal background and a history of violence against women, before they adopt radical islam.