Terror attack in London, pedestrians hit on London bridge

Started by viper37, June 03, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on June 21, 2017, 01:01:10 AM
Quote from: grumbler on June 20, 2017, 08:03:57 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 20, 2017, 12:09:34 PM
Quote from: grumbler on June 20, 2017, 09:22:59 AM
:huh: Where did you read that the letters were secret?

In the BBC article. It said the letters were leaked.

The article never said that they were secret.  Why would an organization trying to improve public safety keep their goals a secret?  "Leaked" just means that official information was released without authorization.

:lol: You will have to forgive me for not swallowing your private definition of "leak". A definition that A) you probably made up on the spot in an attempt to "win" this discussion and B) contradicts major dictionaries.

Cool!  :D

You go on believing what you want about secret documents and shit, if that makes you happy.  No skin off me.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on June 21, 2017, 07:09:21 PM
The Brain, it appears, does not swallow.

Secret letters that predict disasters ARE a lot more fun.  ;)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

I don't believe everything the BBC says, and neither should any sensible person.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

My prediction - no one will serve any prison time, no matter how negligent or outright 'corrupt' their behaviour.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on June 19, 2017, 12:09:19 PM
Speaking of "we have no evidence it's linked to terrorism" - guy(s) beat a 17-year old Muslim girl to death with baseball bats: http://jezebel.com/seventeen-year-old-muslim-girl-captured-and-beaten-to-d-1796213476

QuoteNabra and her peers were observing the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, and their religious affiliation was evident. Yet detectives state that they have "not gotten any indication that this was motivated by hate or bias."

For those keeping score at home, the alleged murderer is an illegal alien from El Salvador. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on June 22, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
For those keeping score at home, the alleged murderer is an illegal alien from El Salvador.

What's the the total score right now?

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 22, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
Quote from: Jacob on June 19, 2017, 12:09:19 PM
Speaking of "we have no evidence it's linked to terrorism" - guy(s) beat a 17-year old Muslim girl to death with baseball bats: http://jezebel.com/seventeen-year-old-muslim-girl-captured-and-beaten-to-d-1796213476

QuoteNabra and her peers were observing the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, and their religious affiliation was evident. Yet detectives state that they have "not gotten any indication that this was motivated by hate or bias."

There is a way to get the leftists on board Spicey!

'We need a wall to keep out Islamophobes.'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."