Terror attack in London, pedestrians hit on London bridge

Started by viper37, June 03, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Camerus on June 03, 2017, 07:39:27 PM
It's getting harder to know how to respond to these, emotionally or verbally. But I will admit I'm getting tired of the increasingly hollow platitudes that I'm sure will be circling about shortly: love not hate, je suis Borough Market, and so on.

That's some power. Being tired of something before it happens!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Camerus

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2017, 07:46:47 PM
It's getting harder to know how to respond to these, emotionally or verbally. But I will admit I'm getting tired of the increasingly hollow platitudes that I'm sure will be circling about shortly: love not hate, je suis Borough Market, and so on.

I guess you're being intentionally obtuse for some reason, not to mention being a dick.

mongers

A photo released to the bbc apparently taken within borough market show a policeman standing over a living attacker who appeared to be wearing some type of explosive/cannister laden jacket. In the background is another policeman looking down on a possible shot/killed attacker.

edit:
Found the image:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Uncomfirmed reports of 7 dead and 20 injured.

edit:
Sun news reporting several controlled explosions carried out by police with the last 45-30 minutes.

mongers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/london-bridge-incident-armed-police-respond-several-people-mown/

12:46AM
Knifeman shouted 'this is for Allah' - reports

An eyewitness on London Bridge, told the BBC he saw three men stabbing people indiscriminately, shouting "this is for Allah".

He told how he saw a van driving on the pavement with people running out of the way, before three men got out.

"They literally just started kicking them, punching them, they took out knives. It was a rampage really," he said.

11B4V

Quote from: Camerus on June 03, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2017, 07:46:47 PM

I guess you're being intentionally obtuse for some reason, not to mention being a dick.

These types of attacks are all but impossible to detect and plan for.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Alcibiades

QuoteChilling testimony from witness
He was at a pub with some mates, decided to leave and get something to eat at around 10pm. Walks in the direction of London Bridge, passing under the train bridge. He saw someone who had been stabbed, then saw 3 "Muslim guys" running up, started stabbing a girl. They then stabbed someone else.
He then started shouting at everyone to run, went back towards the Borough. They then stabbed the bouncer at the Tavern (pub). They were running in all the pubs, bars, stabbing everyone.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2017, 07:45:29 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on June 03, 2017, 06:51:29 PM
Who knew its good for following events as they unfold.

Get off your high horse.   :rolleyes:

Yeah, if only there were decent outlets to follow live stories....

You add so much to discussions, you are valued.   :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Josquius

First Manchester now this.... If the timing is coincidental these murderers are very lucky.
I really smell an attempt to sway the election in a xenophobic direction
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on June 04, 2017, 12:42:30 AM
First Manchester now this.... If the timing is coincidental these murderers are very lucky.

By Muslim radicals?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on June 04, 2017, 12:50:51 AM
Quote from: Tyr on June 04, 2017, 12:42:30 AM

By Muslim radicals?
It works in their favour.  Resentment against muslims increases, more recruits for ISIS.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on June 04, 2017, 01:04:26 AM
It works in their favour.  Resentment against muslims increases, more recruits for ISIS.

I mean sure. I was just checking to see if Tyr meant that or some kind of sinister false flag plot or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Tyr on June 04, 2017, 01:41:20 AM
It's known to be key to their overall masterplan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12002726/The-grey-zone-How-Isis-wants-to-divide-the-world-into-Muslims-and-crusaders.html

dar-al-harb and dar-al-islam. They're just doing what their religion commands them to do. And the end goal is to bring everything into the dar-al-islam, with or without the consent of the others.