Terror attack in London, pedestrians hit on London bridge

Started by viper37, June 03, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

again.

pubs & bars evacuated in the area.  as always, reports are confused.

It's apparently a popular spot on Saturday nights.

I hope there is not too many casualties :(

Languishite londoners, please report.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Alcibiades

QuoteA person who was on London Bridge after an incident on Saturday told a Reuters reporter that she saw three people who appeared to have their throats cut.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

viper37

Officers have then responded to reports of stabbings in #BoroughMarket. Armed officers responded and shots have been fired. 2/3
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

That's a lot of events that are supposedly going down. I was going to be in Vauxhall tonight but got lazy. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

If you want to follow along as updates are posted:

https://www.reddit.com/live/z1i00vs1iwx2/

Supposedly a third event taking place in Vauxhall.    Events appear to be a van htis pedestrians on London bridge, 3 attackers get out of van with machetes/'long knives and start slashing and stabbing people.  Several fatalities being reported.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

Who knew its good for following events as they unfold.

Get off your high horse.   :rolleyes:

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2017, 06:13:49 PM
That's a lot of events that are supposedly going down. I was going to be in Vauxhall tonight but got lazy. :blush:

And the Old get Older!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

mongers

The Met police have said the first two attacks are terrorism, whilst the incident at Vauxhall is an unrelated stabbing (presumably 'just' criminal)

At least these attacks show terrorists on the mainland have serious problems getting firearms and so have to resort to vehicles and knifes/blades.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

A few years back we had a Languish meet-up in the pubs around where the attacks have taken place.

Also forgot I used to drink there at the old George pub just off the high street, which is 100 ft from the probable seen of the 2nd/follow attack at Borough Market.

mongers

Unconfirmed reports of two men shot dead by police.

Camerus

It's getting harder to know how to respond to these, emotionally or verbally. But I will admit I'm getting tired of the increasingly hollow platitudes that I'm sure will be circling about shortly: love not hate, je suis Borough Market, and so on.

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 03, 2017, 06:51:29 PM
Who knew its good for following events as they unfold.

Get off your high horse.   :rolleyes:

Yeah, if only there were decent outlets to follow live stories....