Explosions in Manchester: Ariana Grande concert, "a number of fatalities"

Started by CountDeMoney, May 22, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 23, 2017, 05:26:04 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 23, 2017, 02:14:25 AM
So, 13 year old boys then.

:lol:  She is a little cutie pie.  And 13 was a long time ago.

Agree. I was more referring to the robots and aliens angle in Tim's video.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Solmyr

WTF? Manchester attack: Police 'not sharing information with US'

QuotePolice investigating the Manchester Arena bomb attack have stopped sharing information with the US after leaks to the media, the BBC understands.
UK officials were outraged when photos appearing to show debris from the attack appeared in the New York Times.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Solmyr on May 25, 2017, 05:01:26 AM

QuotePolice investigating the Manchester Arena bomb attack have stopped sharing information with the US after leaks to the media, the BBC understands.
UK officials were outraged when photos appearing to show debris from the attack appeared in the New York Times.

Apparently the UK authorities wanted to wait another 24 hours before releasing for the suspect's name, and were not happy to read it in the US media first while they were in the process of searching for additional suspects.

Josquius

Quote from: Solmyr on May 25, 2017, 05:01:26 AM

Yep
The Americans really fucked up on this one.

I do like the new attempted approach from the UK of not glorifying the attacker.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Tamas

Quote from: celedhring on May 25, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
In what way were attackers previously glorified?  :huh:

He means posting his photo and name all over the place as soon as humanly possible.

Valmy

You want revenge on America so you blow up a bunch of British people? :hmm:

I guess all white people really do look alike.

I am not sure what to think of his father. He needs to shut up.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Tamas on May 25, 2017, 09:37:11 AM
Quote from: celedhring on May 25, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
In what way were attackers previously glorified?  :huh:

He means posting his photo and name all over the place as soon as humanly possible.

Ah. Yeah, I can agree with that idea.

viper37

Quote from: Tamas on May 25, 2017, 09:38:45 AM
Also, it's a fucked up family:

supporter of Manchester United and a user of cannabis.
Agreed.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on May 25, 2017, 09:28:11 AM
I do like the new attempted approach from the UK of not glorifying the attacker.

Has less to do with glorification than it does with an ongoing investigation of immediate national security implications.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tamas

Quote from: derspiess on May 25, 2017, 03:05:39 PM
Seedy an apologist for the Brits?  :huh:

FYI this was very good for Trump, fits into the narrative of the secret services being leaky cheeky little bastards, ripe for a proper purging.