News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Élection présidentielle française

Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

After Hollande? It will do good for France to have a leader that doesn't look like he just got caught coming back from the bordel all the time.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 24, 2017, 08:10:42 AM
After Hollande? It will do good for France to have a leader that doesn't look like he just got caught coming back from the bordel all the time.

Having a gerontophile is such an improvement?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Zoupa on April 23, 2017, 10:51:44 PM
It'll be 60-62% Macron in two weeks.

We'll be fine, renowned Gallic experts Otto and Grallon notwithstanding. Bring youth unemployment down to around 15% and watch all of France's "problems with muslims" disappear.

It's not rocket science.

I feel for you because I know you mean well but you just don't see it. I hope you don't have kids because they'll be the ones forced to wear burkas and/or getting their heads chopped off for religious crimes.

Valmy

Not even in the nations French Muslims immigrate from do they do those things Otto.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Valmy on April 24, 2017, 09:05:14 AM
Not even in the nations French Muslims immigrate from do they do those things Otto.

Yeah Algeria is known as a hot bed of liberalism.

OttoVonBismarck

derspiess

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 24, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

:pinch:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 24, 2017, 09:03:32 AM
I feel for you because I know you mean well but you just don't see it. I hope you don't have kids because they'll be the ones forced to wear burkas and/or getting their heads chopped off for religious crimes.

You're saying that a religious minority will take over the country against the will of the majority?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Algeria sucks but not even there are women required to wear the Burkha or get beheaded for religious crimes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 24, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

:pinch:

Oh yeah he really got me there :lol:

Did I claim that? No. Goal post moving is not a winning argument.

CountDeMoney

alfred russel

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on April 24, 2017, 05:43:47 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on April 24, 2017, 01:19:28 AM
I remember there was a time when another Le Pen unexpectedly entered the second stage of the presidential election, and there was general outrage.  Now it is perfectly normal for a far right candidate to do so.  If conditions don't change, I think it is only a matter of time before people decide to give the far right a chance.

For once, I agree with Mono.  :o

I doubt it. This Le Pen isn't the same as the old Le Pen, and will still get crushed. If the far right needs 50% of votes plus one, they won't win elections in western european democracies anytime soon.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

One more decent-sized terrorist attack between now and the election, and it'll be addition by subtraction.  Sorta like a James Comey letter, but with more--comment dites-vous?--joie de vivre.