News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pax Pamir, Languish PBEM

Started by Habbaku, January 05, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Yes. The regime will also change to Military Struggle when you play him.

celedhring

Yeah, I understand that part. I suppose I have to change the regime card on the board before uploading the turn?

Solmyr

celedhring

There you go then. Hopefully I have done everything correctly.

Habbaku

Looks good!

Over to Tamas, then.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Thank you very much for taking the decent free cards than doubling the market price, aholes :P

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Am I right that it would not be a big deal if I just immediately switched my allegiance to Russia? #sowhat

celedhring

Quote from: Tamas on January 17, 2017, 10:57:17 AM
Am I right that it would not be a big deal if I just immediately switched my allegiance to Russia? @sowhat

I hear it's all the rage nowadays.

Tamas

Ok so I have taken Pandjeb Oasis for free, switching allegiance to Mother Russia.

As second action I have played the card, placing the garrison, and the two roads.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on January 17, 2017, 11:15:25 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on January 17, 2017, 10:56:18 AM
:D

How was turn order established?

You asked me that via text. I answered.  You even responded with "OK" as if you had read it.   :hmm:

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on January 17, 2017, 11:06:37 AM
Ok so I have taken Pandjeb Oasis for free, switching allegiance to Mother Russia.

As second action I have played the card, placing the garrison, and the two roads.

Just a note, Tamas, buying a card with a different loyalty does not switch your loyalty.  Only playing it does.

The downside to switching allegiance is that you lose your starting card's bonus influence.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on January 17, 2017, 12:00:36 PM
Quote from: Tamas on January 17, 2017, 11:06:37 AM

Just a note, Tamas, buying a card with a different loyalty does not switch your loyalty.  Only playing it does.

The downside to switching allegiance is that you lose your starting card's bonus influence.

But bonus influence is just 1, right?

Habbaku

Correct.  You're basically exchanging your starting 1 influence for another 1 influence. 

Also, I'm not at a board at the moment, but everyone should bear in mind the special imperial Favor cards that are in the game for each empire.  If you're the only one loyal to an empire, you get their card by default.

-J. R. R. Tolkien