News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pax Pamir, Languish PBEM

Started by Habbaku, January 05, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Aren't we waiting on Habs to find time to do his culling and point out our errors?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

celedhring

Quote from: Berkut on April 25, 2017, 07:45:40 PM
Aren't we waiting on Habs to find time to do his culling and point out our errors?

I think so? He seems to have been busy lately.

Habbaku

Am literally in the middle of moving right now. Should be settled at some point tomorrow.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Moving is fun. I love moving. I wish I could move more often.

0 rows returned

Berkut

0 rows returned

celedhring

Habs probably woke up inside a moving box in Abu Dabi.

Habbaku

Sorry folks. Have been feeling really drained the last week due to personal stuff. I'm okay now, but I take full responsibility for the stall.  :(

If you guys want to continue, I will gladly figure out where we were, post an update some time tomorrow, and get us going again.

Alternatively, we could reboot and just go for game "3" on a fresh board?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

I hope everything's ok, Habs.

Dunno what others think, but I'd like to finish this one.

Solmyr

I'm up for finishing and then starting a new game. :D No pressure Habs.

Tamas

Tamas

So Habs, how do you feel about running a Time of Crisis Languish game?

Habbaku

:blush: Forgot about this game. Sorry about leaving it to rot.

Time of Crisis would be an excellent game for Languish. I've played twice now in-person, the game has virtually no back and forth plays (IE, one person does something, then another person responds), and plays quickly.

I won't be able to actually start until I return from Pennsylvania, though, in about a week.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Know nothing about the game but I love the theme. Sign me up while I pass some bribes to get myself hailed as Augustus.

Solmyr

Sounds good to me, I'm in. Is this on Vassal?

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on July 25, 2017, 03:49:25 AM
Sounds good to me, I'm in. Is this on Vassal?

Yes, looks like it has a nice module.