LOL
The hell kind of fucked up tweet accent was that

Fock Caspar Gomez and fock the focken Diaz Brudders I kill dose cockaroaches

11B4V

Quote from: Liep on January 06, 2017, 05:31:41 PM
Mexico chimes in on the wall debate:

QuoteVicente Fox QuesadaVerified account
‏@VicenteFoxQue
TRUMP,  when will you understand that I am not paying for that fucken wall. Be clear with US tax payers. They will pay for it.

Is this real?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

LaCroix

celedhring

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on January 06, 2017, 07:44:55 PM
Why the world is suddenly so stupid  :bleeding:

The world would have seemed as stupid if twitter had been around before.

Quotepreußischer König und Deutscher Kaiser Verified account
‏Belgium is stopping Germany from defending herself and is the real invader. Belgium is not even a real country. So sad.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 06, 2017, 05:42:45 PM
LOL

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 06, 2017, 05:42:45 PM
LOL

:lol: Sometimes the act is worth the price of admission.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Archy

Quote from: Valmy on January 06, 2017, 07:51:59 PM
Quote from: celedhring on January 06, 2017, 07:44:55 PM
Why the world is suddenly so stupid  :bleeding:

The world would have seemed as stupid if twitter had been around before.

Quotepreußischer König und Deutscher Kaiser Verified account
‏Belgium is stopping Germany from defending herself and is the real invader. Belgium is not even a real country. So sad.
:lol:

Liep

According to Trump 2017 is the worser year.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

frunk

mongers

So apparently these twitterings are to continue into the presidency.  :hmm:

Also more hot off the press:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump    50m

"@drgoodspine: @realDonaldTrump @Ivanka Trump is great, a woman with real character and class."

@realDonaldTrump    1h
At 9:00 P.M. @CNN, of all places, is doing a Special Report on my daughter, Ivanka. Considering it is CNN, can't imagine it will be great!

@realDonaldTrump    1h

"@levisteveholt: @realDonaldTrump I appreciate your use of Twitter to keep us informed and maintain transparency." Very dishonest media!

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadImmortalMan

He seems to think he's got a conduit direct to his supporters that bypasses fake news. I was thinking he'd give it up after inauguration, but now I'm not so sure.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

grumbler

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 16, 2017, 10:21:01 PM
He seems to think he's got a conduit direct to his supporters that bypasses fake news. I was thinking he'd give it up after inauguration, but now I'm not so sure.

I think he has no clue as to how much trouble he is going to get into for "being himself" on twitter.  His disdain for self-discipline is going to bite him right in the ass.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

I still don't think he has the patience to make the full 4 years without getting bored or distracted. At a minimum I expect that after a while Pence will run things in the background, while Trump will go around, letting himself be adored by the masses and generally feed his narcissism.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

QuoteDonald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
People are pouring into Washington in record numbers. Bikers for Trump are on their way. It will be a great Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

I saw some of Putin's biker friends in Bratislava and they didn't exactly look like a festive bunch. Having a hard time imagining Bikers for Trump looking any different.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk