What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: alfred russel on September 19, 2019, 12:56:12 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on September 18, 2019, 08:03:56 PM
Justin Trudeau covered completely in blackface and dressed as Aladdin back in 2001 just broke.

Not to be obtuse, but why is this offensive?
It's been said before: Aladdin was not black. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on September 19, 2019, 01:17:33 PM
Justin Trudeau covered completely in blackface and dressed as Aladdin back in 2001 just broke.

Well he was and remains a fictional character :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

He was now.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 19, 2019, 01:18:30 PM

I wonder if the last movie was offensive to the Smurfs... :P

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

He's Chinese I think.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

You know, if the real purpose of Trump's lies is wear the public down to a state of numb indifference and hopelessness I think it's working.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Oexmelin

Yes, it is.

And also, this, by David Frum (a man who has seeded part of what were are now reaping):

"If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. The will reject democracy."
Que le grand cric me croque !

Admiral Yi

He lies because he's indifferent to facts.  It's not a master plan.

The Brain

There is indeed no plan. Trump doesn't understand the difference between things that are true and things that are false. He doesn't even understand umbrellas FFS.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2019, 04:25:18 PM
He lies because he's indifferent to facts.  It's not a master plan.

If that's true, then he has merely stumbled onto the strategy of despots.  Functionally, they are the same.

Razgovory

viper37

Quote from: Oexmelin on September 19, 2019, 04:07:01 PM
Yes, it is.

And also, this, by David Frum (a man who has seeded part of what were are now reaping):

"If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. The will reject democracy."
it's pretty much the same for any ideology.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 19, 2019, 01:18:30 PM

invented by a white Frenchman, from the story of a Christian Syrian.
there's a lot of mixed race in him :P

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on September 19, 2019, 05:27:09 PM
If that's true, then he has merely stumbled onto the strategy of despots.  Functionally, they are the same.

My response remains the same.