What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
No person is only one thing.

Though Spicy is getting pretty close in these threads.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on February 21, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
No person is only one thing.

Though Spicy is getting pretty close in these threads.

...to being a super nice guy?  :hug:

Tamas

If you indeed end up arming your teachers, you will admit you have a failed society.

DGuller

Quote from: Tamas on February 22, 2018, 01:22:54 AM
If you indeed end up arming your teachers, you will admit you have a failed society.
The fact that so many people think that this is the most reasonable solution is already enough of an admission.

Eddie Teach

Is that a realistic possibility?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

frunk

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 22, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

I think it's unlikely that the people advocating for armed teachers will admit anything.

The Brain

You cannot have good teachers without having good arms, and with good arms good teachers always follow.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 22, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

No, you can't chalk on a blackboard whilst holding an M16.

Far better to have a small concrete bunker in a corner of each classroom and every class have the most mature student tasked with manning an M60 MG in it, whilst the rest of the class can relax and get down to learning.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"