What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 11:31:40 AM
They're missing out on a chance to bask in the glory of Pence.

The whole region will be enlightened by his presence.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 15, 2017, 11:34:42 AM
Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 11:31:40 AM
They're missing out on a chance to bask in the glory of Pence.

sometimes it is hard for me to recognize when you are being sarcastic  :)

That's intentional.  Sometimes.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on December 15, 2017, 10:06:31 AM
Lolz, apparently Pence was going to go on a Bible-rific tour of the Holy Land during Christmas that intended to draw awareness on the plight of Middle Eastern Christians, but now the local Christian groups, as well as Palestinian authorities, don't want to meet with him because of the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Lol everybody's vacation gets fucked up

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2017, 11:03:57 AM
Quote from: derspiess on December 15, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
THEIR LOSS

Man it doesn't take much to go straight from 'Support the Middle Eastern Christians!' to 'Fuck the Middle Eastern Christians!'

Got to love the Middle East.

Republicans are going to be pissed when they find out Middle Eastern Christians pray to "Allah" as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on December 15, 2017, 03:38:34 PM
Republicans are going to be pissed when they find out Middle Eastern Christians pray to "Allah" as well.

Only ones who speak Arabic -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

frunk

CDC gets list of forbidden words

QuotePolicy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are "vulnerable," "entitlement," "diversity," "transgender," "fetus," "evidence-based" and "science-based."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: frunk on December 15, 2017, 09:04:23 PM

QuotePolicy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are "vulnerable," "entitlement," "diversity," "transgender," "fetus," "evidence-based" and "science-based."

Not at all unexpected from the modern Republican party, sadly.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Valmy

frunk

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2017, 11:44:46 PM
Evidence-based is forbidden?

It's such a jumble of random words, most of which would only peripherally apply to what the CDC does anyway.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 15, 2017, 10:50:12 PM
Quote from: frunk on December 15, 2017, 09:04:23 PM

Not at all unexpected from the modern Republican party, sadly.

Are they the party of PC now?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

QuoteInstead of "science-based" or ­"evidence-based," the suggested phrase is "CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,"

LOL America.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Surprising no one.
QuotePresident Trump's approval rating has gotten even worse at the GOP has been debating its tax plan. Now at an all-time low of 36.5% in our tracking. http://53eig.ht/2lYTN9X
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

I love how he ran on a populist message for the white poor and he's instead delivering pure unadultered plutocracy.

If at least the whole ordeal served as a teaching moment for GOP voters...