What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

Must have been trying to cross into a blue state. If you try to enter a red state without a gun, they give one to you.  :P
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

The RCMP lead an operation searching a Condo in Montreal area today, linked to this.

Pretty big deal, the RCMP doesn't usually lead ops in Quebec.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 21, 2020, 01:34:06 PM
Well I am glad they caught her.
Crossing the US border with a gun is kinda amateurish.  I'm sure it's not that hard to find a gun for sale, no questions asked (within reasonable limits, of course; buying high caliber weapons and enough ammo to start WWIII might raise an eyebrow or two :P ) in many US States, and from there move to wherever you want inside the country.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Zoupa

QuoteYou have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.

-Trump.

I guess the GOP is switching from the whistle to the bull-horn. So nice that he's polling close to 50%  :)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Eddie Teach

More to the point, the Golden Gophers haven't been good since the 50s. NFL isn't about local talent.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Zoupa on September 21, 2020, 03:34:24 PM
QuoteYou have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different?

-Trump.

[Judge Barry] God I hope not [/Judge Barry]
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.