What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Oexmelin

The photo should have been taken from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
Que le grand cric me croque !

The Brain

Quote from: Oexmelin on August 20, 2019, 01:44:57 PM
The photo should have been taken from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

^_^
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Razgovory

And it doesn't make it look any less desolate.  I have no idea why Trump is interested in Greenland.  We already have an air force base there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

although it would be interesting if Iceland became a state before Puerto Rico
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Larch

Quote from: Razgovory on August 20, 2019, 02:34:48 PM
And it doesn't make it look any less desolate.  I have no idea why Trump is interested in Greenland.  We already have an air force base there.

Climate change might make resource exploitation feasible there at some point. That and dick waving.

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on August 20, 2019, 02:34:48 PM

He isn't. There is Epstein, and the imminent recession to distract from.

To his credit, everyone always take the bait and join in the increasing insanity. Like suddenly discussing the merits of purchasing Greenland.

Eddie Teach

Not sure what good a distraction from bad economic news does 15 months before the election.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

QuoteTrump: Jewish people who vote Democrat show 'great disloyalty'

Valmy

To whom? Donald Trump? Is he owed Jewish loyalty?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

The way it reads he seems to be saying that American Jews are not loyal Israel, a country that most do not have citizenship or even live in.  It might be that they are disloyal to him, which is typical Trump.  That's not really any better.

Eddie Teach

Are you suggesting you are not loyal to Rome? :yeahright:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?