What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: grumbler on October 15, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
Quote from: Tamas on October 15, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
Mattis has always sounded way too sane for the Trump administration.

I wouldn't mind if he stayed though. We need somebody there, to whom the military would listen more than to Trump.

We're all going to die.

(there you go, Mongers  :) )

Thanks, but it doesn't have that special CdM touch. 

I miss him here.  :(

And Ed.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Valmy on October 15, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
I hope the first amendment people will do something about this.

They will do what all liberty loving people in America will doing for the next couple of decades:  sue and then hope and pray Justice Roberts sees things their way.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

11B4V

Quote from: Tamas on October 15, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
Mattis has always sounded way too sane for the Trump administration.

I wouldn't mind if he stayed though. We need somebody there, to whom the military would listen more than to Trump.

This administration is probably a daily assault on a normal persons senses.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 15, 2018, 09:59:51 PM
Michael Avenatti is a hack.

Perfect for the Donald Trump reality show though.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Mr. the Libel Laws are Way Too Lax just got off on a First Amendment defense.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Legbiter

And Stormy has to pay his legal fees. Is Trump the first man to ever get a refund from a hooker?  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Brain

Quote from: Legbiter on October 16, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
And Stormy has to pay his legal fees. Is Trump the first man to ever get a refund from a hooker?  :hmm:

In Texas he could have just shot her.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Minsky Moment

Case was in fact decided under Texas law.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

The Minsky Moment

There is basically no limit to trash talking in Texas.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
12h12 hours ago

We have today informed the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador that if they allow their citizens, or others, to journey through their borders and up to the United States, with the intention of entering our country illegally, all payments made to them will STOP (END)!

I like that he felt it necessary that "STOP" means "END". There's a sexual abuse joke in there, somewhere.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain