What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 16, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/jul/16/trump-putin-summit-helsinki-russia-live

QuoteHe has also been tweeting, notably blaming Mueller rather than Russian meddling: "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"

:hmm:

Awww. The Russian foreign ministry has replied to the tweet "We agree".

See, you fearmongers? All you have to do is agree that you are at fault and Russia is blameless, and relationship is already improved. Well done, Mr President!

garbon

Why do we want to improve that relationship? What does any of us get when we are nice to Russia? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

After about 13 years do I still need to indicate when I am being sarcastic? Sad.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on July 16, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
After about 13 years do I still need to indicate when I am being sarcastic? Sad.

That wasn't actually a reply to you/was rhetorical. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 16, 2018, 12:44:32 AM
That'd be a good way to piss millions of Americans off.

I seriously doubt millions of Americans would notice, much less care, much less be pissed off. How many of us even knew Trump was over in the UK? Or cared?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 16, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 16, 2018, 12:44:32 AM
That'd be a good way to piss millions of Americans off.

I seriously doubt millions of Americans would notice, much less care, much less be pissed off. How many of us even knew Trump was over in the UK? Or cared?

I don't know. My sister who lives in that tiny town in Alaska, people there were up in arms about the Trump baby balloon. She sent me some examples of what people were saying in the town's FB group.

However, I don't know if millions would be pissed off at the queen...depends on how it interacts with their level of love of Britain's monarchy.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Solmyr

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
Now they're just fucking with us.

A huge percentage of what they say is spite and just to get people pissed off. Like the whole 'The EU is our enemy!' stuff. I have no idea what they are serious about and what they are not serious about. I don't know if they can really tell the difference anymore either.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

Well, this summit in Helsinki was totally useless, based on the joint press conference. Those fuckers just came here, messed up the city and spent our money. :mad:

Solmyr

Or well, the only result is that we can pretty much confirm that Trump is owned by Putin.

Solmyr

Trump literally said "but her emails!" :lmfao:

Eddie Teach

Trump still can't get over beating Hillary. Sad.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?