What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Have they drained the swamp already? The daily revelations about Michael Cohen suggest that some more draining might be called for...

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on May 23, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
Have they drained the swamp already? The daily revelations about Michael Cohen suggest that some more draining might be called for...

The local yokels keep telling me that they our beloved Governor Greitens is "draining the swamp" in Jefferson City.  I ask what he's doing specifically.  They don't know.  What exactly is the swamp?  They don't know.  What does the swamp do? They don't know. Who is created the swamp? "Fuck you Libtard.  MAGA!"

Unfortunately our beloved governor is about to be impeached. 

"This is all coming from George Soros the Globalist.  Whatever Greitens did he asked Jesus for forgiveness and that's good enough for me"

"You know Greitens is Jewish, right"

"Fuck you, Libtard!  MAGA!"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

QuoteDonald Trump cannot block anyone on Twitter, court rules
A New York judge rules @realDonaldTrump is a presidential, not personal, account and blocking violates the first amendment

A district court in New York has ruled that Donald Trump cannot block people on Twitter, because it violates their first amendment rights to participate in a "public forum".

The case was brought forward by the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University, representing seven plaintiffs who have been blocked by the president.

In ruling against Trump, the court pointed to past White House assurances that the president's Twitter account is an official political channel. In her 75-page opinion, the United States district judge Naomi Reice Buchwald wrote: "The president presents the @realDonaldTrump account as being a presidential account as opposed to a personal account and, more importantly, uses the account to take actions that can be taken only by the president as president."

Earlier this week Trump attempted to order a DoJ investigation into election surveillance with a tweet that began "I hereby demand".

Judge Buchwald suggested that Trump could have simply ignored the replies that upset him, rather than blocking the users involved.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 23, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

The local yokels keep telling me that they our beloved Governor Greitens is "draining the swamp" in Jefferson City.  I ask what he's doing specifically.  They don't know.  What exactly is the swamp?  They don't know.  What does the swamp do? They don't know. Who is created the swamp? "Fuck you Libtard.  MAGA!"

"This is all coming from George Soros the Globalist.  Whatever Greitens did he asked Jesus for forgiveness and that's good enough for me"

You'd make better headway talking to random fence posts.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on May 23, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

Raz lives for that shit, though.  You should see him go after those types on FB.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: derspiess on May 24, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 23, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

Raz lives for that shit, though.  You should see him go after those types on FB.

I love it so much.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Trump considers to escalate the trade war by putting a tariff on cars and automotive parts of about 25% (for national security reasons of course!).

The biggest importers are Canada, Mexico, Japan and Germany, all close allies of the US. The biggest importer of cars into the US is General Motors.

I am sure this will work out well.

Barrister

He's folded so many times when he starts to talk tough, it's hard to take him seriously now.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on May 24, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 24, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
Now?
Forget it Garbon, it's Beeb

I'm prepared to offer as much mercy as 'conservatives' offer. No quarter.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.