What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on January 18, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 18, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Once again America flails about. :(

I fixed your typo.

It's like you read my mind. That's the exact thing I thought when I read his post.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Brain's humor is too sophisticated for human consumption.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 18, 2018, 07:06:08 PM
Brain's humor is too sophisticated for human consumption.

True. But of course humans aren't my target audience.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Utterly mind boggling

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/kfile-carl-higbie-on-the-radio/index.html

Shooting undocumented immigrants:
In a February 2013 episode of "Sound of Freedom," Higbie said American citizens with guns should be allowed to go to the border to shoot undocumented immigrants crossing into the US.
"What's so wrong with wanting to put up a fence and saying, 'hey, everybody with a gun, if you want to go shoot people coming across our border illegally, you can do it fo' free,'" Higbie said. "And you can do it on your own, and you'll be under the command of the, you know, National Guard unit or a Border Patrol, I think stick a fence six feet high with signs on it in both English and Spanish and it says 'if you cross this border, this is the American border, you cross it, we're going to shoot you.'"
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I'd like to point out, again, that all this started happening when they took me off the anti-psychotics.  So I think it's possible I'm just imagining all this and everything is fine.  In which case you are probably all puzzled why I keep talking about Donald Trump.  Let me just put it this way:  From my point of view, this is some really fucking weird shit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Sorry, Raz, you're not imagining it.  There are tens of millions of people that need anti-psychotics more than you do.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 19, 2018, 12:26:49 AM
I'd like to point out, again, that all this started happening when they took me off the anti-psychotics.  So I think it's possible I'm just imagining all this and everything is fine.  In which case you are probably all puzzled why I keep talking about Donald Trump.  Let me just put it this way:  From my point of view, this is some really fucking weird shit.

Donald Trump, the "you're fired" guy?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grinning_Colossus

'President Trump,' lol. Wasn't that a Simpson's joke, or the plot of Back to the Future or something?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

The Brain

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on January 19, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
'President Trump,' lol. Wasn't that a Simpson's joke, or the plot of Back to the Future or something?

No it's real.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on January 19, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

No it's real.

And this was fake:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Yes that was a joke from the Simpsons.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

Quote from: mongers on January 19, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
A report on trump's recent 'medical':

Our local paper, which has had quite a republican slant until now.