What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Savonarola on September 21, 2017, 02:11:35 PM
And in other crucial news:

Mike Pence's rabbit Marlon Bundo to star in children's book

The Godrabbit:

Donald Trump:  And the Miss America Pageant cancelled my contract, and now Hil is beating me in the polls.  She's beating me bigly.  I'm through, I'm all washed up.  Oh, Godrabbit, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

Marlon Bundo : YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!

[Marlon Bundo slaps Trump.]

Marlon Bundo: What's the matter with you?! Is this how you turned out, a reality show finocchio that cries like a woman?! "Eheheh! What can I do? What can I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous. [pause] You spend time with your family?

Donald Trump: Sure I do.

Marlon Bundo: Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man. Come here. You look terrible. I want you to eat. I want you to rest a while. And in a month from now, you're going to be president elect.

Donald Trump: It's too late, the mail in votes have already started.

Marlon Bundo: I'm gonna call Uncle Vlad.  I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. Now, you just go outside and enjoy yourself, and, forget about all this nonsense. I want you, I want you to leave it all to me.

:thumbsup:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Savonarola

Unfortunately I'm not the first person to immediately think of "The Godfather" upon hearing Mike Pence's rabbit was named Marlon Bundo.  You can even by a Godrabbit tote bag or pillow.

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

derspiess

Laugh if you want, but that will be our First Rabbit before too long :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on September 22, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

We can only hope.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

It almost got Carter, but decided manipulation was the better way.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

Quote from: derspiess on September 22, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

It's not like we'd be trading out Yosemite Sam for Bugs.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

celedhring

Any particular reason Trump is ranting against black sportsmen all of a sudden?