News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 20, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
that is still very much up in the air. The dying can take a very long time. But if our governments don't stop muslim mass-migration you can be sure they dying will go quite a bit faster. After: with sufficient muslims your country will become a shithole, like all other countries where islam rules.

I think that's just Belgium.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Maladict on August 22, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
that is still very much up in the air. The dying can take a very long time. But if our governments don't stop muslim mass-migration you can be sure they dying will go quite a bit faster. After: with sufficient muslims your country will become a shithole, like all other countries where islam rules.

Nah, islam can only make it more of shithole.
But it doesn't take away from the reality that all countries where islam is boss are shitholes. And it doesn't take away from the reality either that everywhere there are growing amounts of muslims there's a significant amount of them that want to make their hostcountries into islamic shitholes too.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maladict

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 22, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

But it doesn't take away from the reality that all countries where islam is boss are shitholes. And it doesn't take away from the reality either that everywhere there are growing amounts of muslims there's a significant amount of them that want to make their hostcountries into islamic shitholes too.

Same with the Christian nutjobs. But they seem to be going extinct in these parts, thankfully.

viper37

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 22, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

lots of shithole countries are Christian too.

The Southern US States have been described to me as a giant open sky dumpster.
There are more murders in Miami for a day than in my city for a century.
Haiti is a Christian shithole.
The Republican Dominic is moderately better.
Cuba is not muslim, no Central or South American countries are muslim.
Most African countries are shitholes and half of them have a majority of Christians.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

The southern United States have the same general quality of life as the northern states and Canada.  :rolleyes:

Only marginally higher church attendance too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

HVC

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 22, 2017, 07:50:19 PM
The southern United States have the same general quality of life as the northern states and Canada.  :rolleyes:

Only marginally higher church attendance too.

I was under the impression that baring the big cities that places like Mississippi and Louisiana were shit holes?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Small towns in Ontario suck too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 22, 2017, 10:58:56 PM
Small towns in Ontario suck too.

Most places, big city or small town, suck, regardless of the majority view on religion by the locals.

Duque de Bragança

It's been a while for Charlie Hebdo. Some in the left are waking up it seems.

Islam, religion of peace...

Eternal peace!

PS: the rewriting of Camus' Stranger seems promising.  :P

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on August 19, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
Poverty doesn't cause terrorism. Global warming does. Duh.

Global warming causes droughts which cause famine which cause starvation and poverty, which leads to violence. So, yes, yes it does. It was a major cause of the Syrian Civil War.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 23, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

Global warming causes droughts which cause famine which cause starvation and poverty, which leads to violence. So, yes, yes it does. It was a major cause of the Syrian Civil War.

Yes you can call it famine, but I'll just call it less eating.

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 23, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

:yes: Everyone in the Third World lacks agency.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.