The adventures of AI Facebook Jesus (Picture heavy)

Started by Razgovory, March 12, 2024, 11:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

In the spirit of Easter here are some more 
Jesus and some horrors beyond time and space

Jesus prays to evil Jesus

Jesus and some more horrors

Jesus, Helicopter, and shark together at last

Sometimes I get ones where some little poor kid makes Jesus out of junk or food or something.  This kid did better.

I like his tie

Recently I've gotten one with chunky AI chicks asking for a husband.  This woman is... interesting.

Jesus is back and he's not taking your shit

An odd trend:  Jesus is sorta in a bunch of kids hair cuts.  Not quite shaved in, not quite tatooed but all fucked up

Jesus shows up in the world's shittiest motorcycle

Jesus 50% off

You are suppose to "close your eyes 70% and see the magic"  Usually it's Jesus face in a woodland scene or in a bunch of fruit.  Mostly just boring.  But this one I liked for some reason.

This one is a little gruesome and a lot weird.

Little boy makes a Jesus out of garbage

Jesus and his little brother against the demons.

That little kid that made Jesus out of 7-up bottles?  Turns out he was the lucky one

Snake Jesus 

Jesus looks unwell

The miracle of birth

Happy E A SS S TER
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Was a bit bored over breakfast, so here's some Easter Giger art.

Not sure about this Easter mass, though:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

The cyberpunk easter ones turned out better, I think. :P

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

When you tell the AI to give you Jesus flipping over tables in the Temple:

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Tonitrus

Some "Watership Down 2077" vibes going on up there.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

The face only works for me in peripheral vision.  Cool.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on April 13, 2024, 12:59:39 PM
That was the page I got some of the weirdest shit from.  I haven't been getting much weird stuff lately, well weird Jesus stuff anyway.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

I love that one of the kids seems to be a boy in a dress.
They had it coming!
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 13, 2024, 01:34:25 PMThe face only works for me in peripheral vision.  Cool.

I can get it to work if I semi close my eyes like the bot says.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.