News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

President Trump - The First 100 days.

Started by mongers, May 04, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 08:51:43 AM
Incidentally, I am not sure if you know him, but Dave Rubin's "Rubin Report" podcast ...

He's very interesting but ultimately not sufficiently tough as an interviewer for my taste. Good to see him doing his show though, esp. with the backing of someone like Larry King.

Martinus

Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 08:58:09 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 08:51:43 AM
Incidentally, I am not sure if you know him, but Dave Rubin's "Rubin Report" podcast ...

He's very interesting but ultimately not sufficiently tough as an interviewer for my taste. Good to see him doing his show though, esp. with the backing of someone like Larry King.

Yup, the complaint about his softness is a relative constant - but I think he is more interesting as someone showcasing those people, if not necessarily challenging them. Sorta like Reader's Digest of alt right.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 08:11:53 AM
The SJW *leaders* of course are mostly dark triad.

Is there a translator for this?

Sounds like single Jewish women are either joining some covert Asian crime syndicate, or alternatively are spending their evenings managing the US nuclear deterrent.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Phillip V

Governor Chris Christie, who still apparently has no time for New Jersey, has been announced as head of Trump's White House transition team.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-chris-christie-transition-222962

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 09, 2016, 11:52:19 AM
Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 08:11:53 AM
The SJW *leaders* of course are mostly dark triad.

Is there a translator for this?

Sounds like single Jewish women are either joining some covert Asian crime syndicate, or alternatively are spending their evenings managing the US nuclear deterrent.

Dark triad of personality traits: Machiavellianism, narcissism, psychopathy . See this site for examples: http://languish.org/forums/index.php/board,1.0.html
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

11B4V

What a crew. Trump, Pailin, Christie, Carson, Fiorina.... they need to get Bachmann and then Hannity for press secretary.  :lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on May 09, 2016, 03:32:08 PM
Dark triad of personality traits: Machiavellianism, narcissism, psychopathy . See this site for examples: http://languish.org/forums/index.php/board,1.0.html

And who are exactly are these "leaders" that exhibit this extraordinary cascade of pathologies?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: 11B4V on May 09, 2016, 03:33:19 PM
What a crew. Trump, Pailin, Christie, Carson, Fiorina.... they need to get Bachmann and then Hannity for press secretary.  :lmfao:

Fiorina supported Cruz.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 10, 2016, 12:28:18 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 09, 2016, 03:33:19 PM

Fiorina supported Cruz.

She's easy though.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jacob

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 09, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

And who are exactly are these "leaders" that exhibit this extraordinary cascade of pathologies?

The SJW ones, obviously.

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on May 10, 2016, 03:28:03 PM

The SJW ones, obviously.

Well BB is obviously the Machiavellian :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on May 10, 2016, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 10, 2016, 03:28:03 PM

The SJW ones, obviously.

Well BB is obviously the Machiavellian :P

:showoff:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

You'd have to ask the intellectual heavyweights who think "SJW" is an insult.

FunkMonk

I wonder what Sanders' first 100 days would look like? :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.