News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

President Trump - The First 100 days.

Started by mongers, May 04, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 07:44:04 AM
He will establish the position of Secretary of Dank Memes.

:yes:

When Heidi Cruz went on the record to deny that Ted was really the Zodiac Killer, it finally dawned on me that 4chan had escaped out into meatspace.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Legbiter on May 05, 2016, 07:56:36 AM
Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 07:44:04 AM
He will establish the position of Secretary of Dank Memes.

:yes:

When Heidi Cruz went on the record to deny that Ted was really the Zodiac Killer, it finally dawned on me that 4chan had escaped out into meatspace.

Someone on Twitter described Trump v Clinton as 4chan v tumblr.  :lol:

Legbiter

Glorious weaponized autism vs. wow, just wow, i can't even socjus snowflakes.  ^_^

If that's the case we're going to see a Trump landslide.  ;)

Hamilcar

Quite a few of the SJWs are clearly autistic. "Yes means yes" is exactly the kind of non-human robot algorithmic prescriptions an autistic person who can't read social cues would demand. The SJW *leaders* of course are mostly dark triad.

Martinus

Maybe it's just because I am interested in this topic more recently, but it seems to me that the backlash is rising against the whole culture of SJW, whether it is college safe spaces and trigger warnings, or rabid activism of gamer gate and the like. From Bill Maher making fun of them to Bloomberg recently delivering an inaugural speech at some university where he called safe space to be the most dangerous place on a college campus, it seems the public sentiment is shifting.

Legbiter

Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 08:11:53 AM
Quite a few of the SJWs are clearly autistic. "Yes means yes" is exactly the kind of non-human robot algorithmic prescriptions an autistic person who can't read social cues would demand. The SJW *leaders* of course are mostly dark triad.

2016 will be The Year of the Shitlord to restore balance to the Force.

Razgovory

Legbiter and Marty are going to be so butthurt in November.  It'll be amusing to see them demonstrated to be losers.  I will relish that day, like a tasty peach.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 08:26:03 AM
Milo claiming dank memes won Trump the nomination:

He's a bit of an intellectual lightweight, but his trolling skills are championship level. "Privilege Grant"  :lol:

Serious: he called the switch of white gay men (i.e Mart) from oppressed minority to privileged oppressors (read: successful, wealthy & happy).

Legbiter

Quote from: Razgovory on May 05, 2016, 08:27:34 AM
Legbiter and Marty are going to be so butthurt in November.  It'll be amusing to see them demonstrated to be losers.  I will relish that day, like a tasty peach.

It's about the journey rather than the destination Raz. The Journey of Lulz.  :ccr

Martinus

Quote from: Hamilcar on May 05, 2016, 08:30:36 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 08:26:03 AM
Milo claiming dank memes won Trump the nomination:

He's a bit of an intellectual lightweight, but his trolling skills are championship level. "Privilege Grant"  :lol:

Serious: he called the switch of white gay men (i.e Mart) from oppressed minority to privileged oppressors (read: successful, wealthy & happy).

He does need someone more intellectual to bounce off for best effect, yes. All his appearances with Christina Hoff Sommers are gold for example.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 08:35:06 AM
He does need someone more intellectual to bounce off for best effect, yes. All his appearances with Christina Hoff Sommers are gold for example.

Maybe he should..... go study at university?  :lol:

Martinus

Hamilcar

Martinus

Incidentally, I am not sure if you know him, but Dave Rubin's "Rubin Report" podcast is a great source for me for learning about various interesting people. He is a liberal in a Maher vein who left the Young Turks over the Bill Maher/Ben Affleck row and every week he invites one person - from all political sides - for an interview. It's through his podcast that I learned of Arifur Rahman, Faisal Saeed Al Mutar, Sam Harris, Christina Hoff Sommers, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Maajid Nawaz and many other interesting people (admittedly some of them I have also seen on Real Time but Rubin does one-on-one one hour interview with them). He also had Stephen Fry, Larry King, Milo (I was waiting for them to start fucking they seemed to be so much into each other despite political differences :P) etc. Very much recommended.