News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

President Trump - The First 100 days.

Started by mongers, May 04, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Assume he wins the November election, paint the general election however you want and come January, suggest what he does in his first 100 days?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Bangs his wife on the Oval Office desk.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on May 04, 2016, 06:23:06 PM
Assume he wins the November election, paint the general election however you want

:unsure:

Grinning_Colossus

Attempts to build a giant wall by executive order, nominates Nancy Grace to the Supreme Court, sells Poland to Russia.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on May 04, 2016, 06:39:48 PM
sells Poland to Russia.

Gets a bag of turnips and a wadded up 20 dollar bill for it.

Jacob

Kicks off a whole bunch of government spending that funnels public money to entities that kick money back to him on a scale unprecedented for the US. It likely won't come out for a while though.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jacob on May 04, 2016, 06:59:15 PM
Kicks off a whole bunch of government spending that funnels public money to entities that kick money back to him on a scale unprecedented for the US. It likely won't come out for a while though.

Has Putin over for a state dinner to discuss how best to do it first.

Ed Anger

Trump bangs Putin on the Oval Office desk.

Razgovory

I think he'll blunder into a war with Iran or North Korea.  He's a bully, and bullies find out to late who they can push around and who punches back.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Dead Persians or dead Norks?

I just got HARD

Monoriu

I think he is too publicly invested in his Mexican wall thing to do nothing about it.  He will have to follow through on his most visible policy pledge, or he'll appear weak.  He'll also have to somehow make Mexico pay.  They certainly won't give the US a cheque, but he can sort of make them pay by levying some kind of tariff or duty or whatever on goods and people travelling between the two places. 

derspiess

I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2016, 09:06:31 PM
I agree, his supporters would be disappointed :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on May 04, 2016, 09:14:40 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2016, 09:06:31 PM
I agree, his supporters would be disappointed :P

I gave you a nice set and you just bump it over the net.  Gotta spike that one!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Day 1: Trump becomes president.
Day 44: We run out of emergency supplies.
Day 59: The NRA becomes the fourth wing of government.
Day 60: Martinus is executed
Day 75: The eastern seaboard becomes its own nation under the leadership of Donald Trump. The rest of the country is cut free.
Day 80: The rest of the US unites behind the LDS prophet Thomas S. Monson and we created a theocratic republic governed out of Salt Lake City.
Day 81: Trumpland sinks into the ocean.
Day 100: Everyone becomes Mormon. The second coming of Jesus is triggered.
Winner of THE grumbler point.