Main Menu

XCOM 2 is out, OK, THIS TIME FOR REAL

Started by Pedrito, December 10, 2015, 03:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

I survived Mano a Mano with Katmai, just like Toni.  We are gods among men.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

I've noticed Toni won't meet me again...

chipwich

I had no idea there was a Languish Facebook group

PDH

Quote from: katmai on February 09, 2016, 10:04:09 PM
I've noticed Toni won't meet me again...

Immortals can only press their luck so far...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Iormlund

katmai

So restarted an ironman game after getting the mods to work (silly steam workshop on mac) and doing well, only lost one solider as KIA, but just had my first soldier captured as ended up one hex short of the evac :(
It ended up being Marti, and by odd circumstance 3/4 Languishites were promoted to Sniper (Zoupa, Brazen and Marti) 4th is Berkut who is grenadier.

DGuller

We do like to snipe at each other and being bombastic, so no surprise.

Tamas

I thought I was doing ok in my restart (meh), then my Avenger got shot down... :pinch: I lost 2 of my best guys and one other and everyone is near death and I have no supplies nor intelligence left because I was spending as if there was no tomorrow.

Fun game.

Jaron

Quote from: Tamas on February 12, 2016, 04:18:00 AM
I thought I was doing ok in my restart (meh), then my Avenger got shot down... :pinch: I lost 2 of my best guys and one other and everyone is near death and I have no supplies nor intelligence left because I was spending as if there was no tomorrow.

Fun game.

^_^
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on February 12, 2016, 04:18:00 AM

Fun game.

10/10 will play again.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Apparently when mission has reach evacuation zone requirement on a roof, if you blow up the roof (as I did to smack aliens standing on it), it moves the zone. Moved it right next to all of my soldiers. Haha
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on February 14, 2016, 09:42:46 AM
Apparently when mission has reach evacuation zone requirement on a roof, if you blow up the roof (as I did to smack aliens standing on it), it moves the zone. Moved it right next to all of my soldiers. Haha
It can move it away from you as well.