Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on May 12, 2016, 09:59:55 AM
Quote from: grumbler on May 11, 2016, 09:32:30 PM
Yep.  That was a good one.

You might enjoy https://www.reddit.com/r/forwardsfromgrandma.

Wow.  That you think those are similar to the Sander's plan meme is kinda disturbing.  Is that your grandmother sending those.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Yeah I have seen that one going around. What a totally new message  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on May 12, 2016, 02:00:25 PM
Actually, when I come to think about it, the funny thing about the Jesus case is that it wasn't a 'vexatious litigant' (that is, lunatic). It was, oddly enough, a serious case about real money, and the guy behind it had something of a genuine beef - though he lost.  ;)

Are we still talking about Jesus's trial and crucifixion?  :hmm:

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on May 12, 2016, 09:07:42 AM
Quote from: Brazen on May 09, 2016, 09:15:28 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 01, 2016, 02:12:02 AM
Just for the record, my post was meant to lampoon the idiocy of that fat bitch and her Powerpoint - not the lampoon people lampooning her. Just saying. ;)
Please don't call someone you don't know a bitch based on her appearance and Powerpoint skills.

Can we call her that for her wacky ideas?

This.

mongers

Lot of ill-temper on Languish the last couple of weeks, is this place becoming more Facebook like? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maladict

Quote from: mongers on May 17, 2016, 07:52:59 AM
Lot of ill-temper on Languish the last couple of weeks, is this place becoming more Facebook like? :unsure:

Probably just rutting season.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I always love those "the government doesn't want you to know about X".  That must be why that picture was in 10th grade history book, because the government didn't want me to know about it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on May 17, 2016, 07:09:58 PM
I always love those "the government doesn't want you to know about X".  That must be why that picture was in 10th grade history book, because the government didn't want me to know about it.

People who like conspiracies tend to be the ones who skipped 10th grade history.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I remember being lectured at the EUOT that the American media/government/Jews were keeping some information from me.  Inevitably the information was easy to find, such as in a CNN article or textbook.  I always wondered what inspired people to say such stupid things.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Razgovory on May 17, 2016, 07:50:04 PM
I remember being lectured at the EUOT that the American media/government/Jews were keeping some information from me.  Inevitably the information was easy to find, such as in a CNN article or textbook.  I always wondered what inspired people to say such stupid things.
THey like being victims.  They also like being one of the Select who see how things really are.  Not like you sheeple.
PDH!

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on May 17, 2016, 07:50:04 PM

Low intelligence, often the result of untreated retardism.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".