News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

derspiess

Quote from: Brazen on May 09, 2016, 09:15:28 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 01, 2016, 02:12:02 AM
Just for the record, my post was meant to lampoon the idiocy of that fat bitch and her Powerpoint - not the lampoon people lampooning her. Just saying. ;)
Please don't call someone you don't know a bitch based on her appearance and Powerpoint skills.

Can we call her that for her wacky ideas?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Malthus

Is this a place to post spam from complete lunatics forwarded to me? If so, here is an example:

QuoteThe following text was communicated to me, David Maxim, by The Eternal God, The Lord JESUS The Christ:

NOW READ ABOUT THE FINAL DAYS OF HENRY MORGENTALER. HE WAS TOLD DIRECTLY BY LORD JESUS THE CHRIST HIS ABORITIONS WERE MURDER. HE DID NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS.

"Now concerning the last days of Henry Morgentaler:"

"Henry Morgentaler knew he was killing unborn babies. Before he died, I, Lord JESUS The Christ, told him directly to repent. He did not reply to me. The fact that he was Jewish and that most Jews still deny Me is no excuse. The Jews have been warned and told for more than 2,000 years of who I AM. I, LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, AM ALSO JEWISH OR DID YOU FORGET THAT?" (There are also many Christian Jews who know that Lord JESUS is The Son of God, God and Their Messiah, The Christ.)

"Before Morgentaler died, I gave him a DREAM**** about his abortions. His reaction was to never tell anyone about this. He knew before he died. Had Henry Morgentaler repented of his sins of murder to Me, I would have saved him from Hell. So you see, even though Morgentaler did not believe in Me, Lord JESUS The Christ, I revealed Myself to Him and told him about his murders before he died. So there. Read it again. Despite the fact that he personally murdered thousands of unborn babies, The Mercy, Love, and Forgiveness from Me was still available to him. That is correct. That is how much I love people; that I, Lord JESUS The Christ would be murdered and tortured for Henry Morgentaler's sins."

"Henry Morgentaler said to Me, Lord JESUS The Christ, that if I would give him one more opportunity back on Earth, he would renounce abortion and abolish his clinics. He said he would tell everyone that he had met Me, Lord JESUS The Christ, and tell everyone that JESUS is God. I said to Morgentaler, I will not give you another opportunity. What a shame and a calamity; that he would deny he was a murderer when he knew in the last moments of his life who I AM, and that he still had a chance to be forgiven and make it to Heaven. Before I sentenced him to Hell for Eternity, he was given many, many, many, many chances to repent. He would not."

**** DREAM: This is the exact dream given to unrepentant Baby-killer Henry Morgentaler.

The reason I know this is the DREAM given to Morgentaler is because: A few years before Morgentaler's death, I, David Maxim received a dream about abortion, what it is really like. At that time, I did not know the full meaning of this dream given to me. It was years laters, after Morgentaler died and went to Hell, that; with the help of The Lord JESUS The Christ, I was able link my dream with the dream The Lord JESUS The Christ said He gave to Morgentaler. Here is dream:

SAME DREAM given to David Maxim (Christian) and Unrepentant Baby-Killer Henry Morgentaler before he physically died:

DREAM: I was beside an indoor swimming pool. I saw a young toddler. Someone then through the young toddler into the (indoor) swimming pool. In the swimming pool was a shark I saw this shark clearly in the dream.

I then saw the face of this young toddler. What was unusual was that; this young toddler had a full set of adult teeth! This indicates that Father JEHOVAH God sees Babies at any stage of development, as adults; as fully grown! This is the dream from The Lord JESUS The Christ The Eternal God given to me, David Maxim and then later to Henry Morgentaler; before he physically died. Morgentaler knew abortion was murder, but would not stop, would not repent. Let me assure the Reader of this: Morgentaler is repentant now, but it is too late for him. Once you are DEAD, your JUDGMENT is set.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Well, being a lawyer is kinda like being an abortionist.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on May 12, 2016, 12:41:43 PM
Is this a place to post spam from complete lunatics forwarded to me?

Forwarding messages from Jesus to a Jew? As an idolater I think you have to stone this lunatic to death.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on May 12, 2016, 12:41:43 PM
Is this a place to post spam from complete lunatics forwarded to me? If so, here is an example:

QuoteThe following text was communicated to me, David Maxim, by The Eternal God, The Lord JESUS The Christ:

NOW READ ABOUT THE FINAL DAYS OF HENRY MORGENTALER. HE WAS TOLD DIRECTLY BY LORD JESUS THE CHRIST HIS ABORITIONS WERE MURDER. HE DID NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS.

"Now concerning the last days of Henry Morgentaler:"

"Henry Morgentaler knew he was killing unborn babies. Before he died, I, Lord JESUS The Christ, told him directly to repent. He did not reply to me. The fact that he was Jewish and that most Jews still deny Me is no excuse. The Jews have been warned and told for more than 2,000 years of who I AM. I, LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, AM ALSO JEWISH OR DID YOU FORGET THAT?" (There are also many Christian Jews who know that Lord JESUS is The Son of God, God and Their Messiah, The Christ.)

"Before Morgentaler died, I gave him a DREAM**** about his abortions. His reaction was to never tell anyone about this. He knew before he died. Had Henry Morgentaler repented of his sins of murder to Me, I would have saved him from Hell. So you see, even though Morgentaler did not believe in Me, Lord JESUS The Christ, I revealed Myself to Him and told him about his murders before he died. So there. Read it again. Despite the fact that he personally murdered thousands of unborn babies, The Mercy, Love, and Forgiveness from Me was still available to him. That is correct. That is how much I love people; that I, Lord JESUS The Christ would be murdered and tortured for Henry Morgentaler's sins."

"Henry Morgentaler said to Me, Lord JESUS The Christ, that if I would give him one more opportunity back on Earth, he would renounce abortion and abolish his clinics. He said he would tell everyone that he had met Me, Lord JESUS The Christ, and tell everyone that JESUS is God. I said to Morgentaler, I will not give you another opportunity. What a shame and a calamity; that he would deny he was a murderer when he knew in the last moments of his life who I AM, and that he still had a chance to be forgiven and make it to Heaven. Before I sentenced him to Hell for Eternity, he was given many, many, many, many chances to repent. He would not."

**** DREAM: This is the exact dream given to unrepentant Baby-killer Henry Morgentaler.

The reason I know this is the DREAM given to Morgentaler is because: A few years before Morgentaler's death, I, David Maxim received a dream about abortion, what it is really like. At that time, I did not know the full meaning of this dream given to me. It was years laters, after Morgentaler died and went to Hell, that; with the help of The Lord JESUS The Christ, I was able link my dream with the dream The Lord JESUS The Christ said He gave to Morgentaler. Here is dream:

SAME DREAM given to David Maxim (Christian) and Unrepentant Baby-Killer Henry Morgentaler before he physically died:

DREAM: I was beside an indoor swimming pool. I saw a young toddler. Someone then through the young toddler into the (indoor) swimming pool. In the swimming pool was a shark I saw this shark clearly in the dream.

I then saw the face of this young toddler. What was unusual was that; this young toddler had a full set of adult teeth! This indicates that Father JEHOVAH God sees Babies at any stage of development, as adults; as fully grown! This is the dream from The Lord JESUS The Christ The Eternal God given to me, David Maxim and then later to Henry Morgentaler; before he physically died. Morgentaler knew abortion was murder, but would not stop, would not repent. Let me assure the Reader of this: Morgentaler is repentant now, but it is too late for him. Once you are DEAD, your JUDGMENT is set.

Didn't you represent Jesus Christ once?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 12, 2016, 01:28:22 PM

Even better: he sued a client of mine.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 12, 2016, 01:33:35 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 12, 2016, 01:32:47 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 12, 2016, 01:28:22 PM

Even better: he sued a client of mine.  :D

:lol:

I remember that.

Alas, I don't seem to get cases like that anymore. :( Maybe my billing rate is too high or something.

I was also mildly involved in another case as young lawyer, where the client was famously sued by a Martian. That one got reported: it established the slightly worrying precedent that space aliens cannot sue in Ontario courts.  :D

[Just for kicks I noted it up, and it has been cited in Alberta, in a case involving a woman suing on the instructions of her sister's ghost:

Quote[61]           Nevertheless, in this instance I believe the correct approach is provided by an analogous scenario investigated in Joly v. Pelletier, [1999] O.J. No. 1728 (QL), 1999 CarswellOnt 1587 (Ont. Sup. Ct. J.). The plaintiff, Rene Joly, sued a variety of individuals, medical and lab facilities, and government officials who the plaintiff alleged had conspired with the American government to conceal the fact he was not human and: "... to eliminate him and otherwise taken various steps to interfere with his ability to establish himself and live freely as a martian." Justice Epstein struck the action on two bases: it was frivolous and vexatious, and also as Rene Joly, self‑admitted martian, did not have standing with the court:

... While conspiracy to do harm to someone is the basis of many actions in the Court there is a fundamental flaw in the position of Mr. Joly. Rule 1.03 defines plaintiff as "a person who commences an action". The New Shorter Oxford English Dictionary defines person as "an individual human being". Section 29 of the Interpretation Act provides that a person includes a corporation. It follows that if the plaintiff is not a person in that he is neither a human being nor a corporation, he cannot be a plaintiff as contemplated by the Rules of Civil Procedure. The entire basis of Mr. Joly's actions is that he is a martian, not a human being. There is certainly no suggest that he is a corporation. I conclude therefore that Mr. Joly, on his pleadings as drafted, has no status before the Court. [Emphasis added.]

[62]           Justice Epstein has adopted a strict approach to the definition of "person". In parallel, and absent clear legislative intent to the opposite, I refuse to entertain the directions of Ms. M. Leung (ghost), as channelled by Ms. Wong. This Court cannot and will not sit idly back and entertain applications by Ms. Wong that may be directed in Ms. Wong's mind by the ghost of her late sister.

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2013/2013abqb327/2013abqb327.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAHbWFydGlhbgAAAAAB&resultIndex=6

So ghosts don't have standing, either.   :(

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Actually, when I come to think about it, the funny thing about the Jesus case is that it wasn't a 'vexatious litigant' (that is, lunatic). It was, oddly enough, a serious case about real money, and the guy behind it had something of a genuine beef - though he lost.  ;)