News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: 11B4V on January 07, 2016, 03:13:33 PM

Ouch; it's bad enough that Linkin Park's guitarist plays PRS guitars. Those guitars can sing, but you wouldn't know it after all the digital crap the band puts them through. :P
Experience bij!

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Valmy

Though now that I am becoming an investor in Austin's future growth maybe I should start to change my tune :unsure:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2016, 10:09:46 AM
I'm guessing it was Mihali's sign that got cut in half.

:rolleyes: Vermonters have had Bernie on the political scene since 1971 and in elected office for the past thirty years.  And with the same message, bless him, but his candidacy is no revelation.

Valmy -- it was pretty "on the nose" and not too funny.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Martinus

Speaking of Facebook, I am not sure which is worse - that people actually give unrestricted access to their profiles to these phishing "who-is-your-biggest-friend-if-you-were-an-animal-and-had-a-viking-name" apps, or that they then actually go on to post the result as if it was anything but a random algorithm. Human stupidity is astounding.

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Martinus on March 10, 2016, 03:04:51 AM
Speaking of Facebook, I am not sure which is worse - that people actually give unrestricted access to their profiles to these phishing "who-is-your-biggest-friend-if-you-were-an-animal-and-had-a-viking-name" apps, or that they then actually go on to post the result as if it was anything but a random algorithm. Human stupidity is astounding.

I got German Environment Minister Sigmar Gabriel, who made me a mascot for a conference on endangered species. :)
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on March 10, 2016, 03:04:51 AM
I don't think they truly believe it, they just find amusing what the app report.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

They are like those mad libs.

Martinus walked into the purple shoe and ate a can of fuzzy condoms.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Jaron on March 11, 2016, 03:29:20 AM
They are like those mad libs.

Of course.

Martinus walked into the purple shoe and ate a can of fuzzy condoms.

:unsure: He didn't..?  Unless "Fioletowy Buty" is all rough trade these days...and not a place to meet leeching Jew queens, I mean.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Martinus

Eddie Teach

The Purple Shoe is actually a thrift shop in North Carolina. They discontinued the fuzzy condoms after Marty's antics.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess