Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on January 24, 2016, 06:25:39 PM
What does it mean to develop your body in an upward trajectory? :hmm:

Astonishingly excellent health.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Facebook moments and how they pop up all the time telling you about inconsequential shit you posted years ago on the same day.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Duque de Bragança

It's a contact of a contact, so it's a bit like cheating but it ended up on my feed and there is no reason you should not be able to enjoy it.

Quote(...), you mean, only in Babylon ? Hehe Emoji grin I know you are an atheist but since we are good friends, let me point out that according to some theological research, Satan is the first misogynist. He hates women because of their identity. He actually envies them. But that is an indenpendent theological research made by honest experts, not by the Vatican or the Rabbinate. So this truth is not told in religion, only in spirituality you learn that fact. And according to some other investigations into ET worlds, some researchers have found that mysoginy has been inherited by hybrid humans from an evil race called the Draconians, or Draco-Reptilians. When you combine both what the revealed secrets concerning the ET civilisations and some code words used in the Bible, you find out that Satan (the great red Dragon) and the Draconians, are one and the same entity. There is a lot more to tell on this subject. The Draconians are for example claimed to work with the Vatican.

Context: it started with the pro-rape troll, the contacts in question swallowed the bait and went on a rant with only in America = Babylon. The rest is pure magic. :)

Tonitrus

Duque de Bragança

I had to check on wiki, no less, who was this Fizban of yours.   :nerd:

I'll stick with draco/dragon = devil.

DGuller

Nothing here for a week.  :hmm: I think Syt's family unfriended him.

Syt

They haven't really posted any BS recently. Also, my nephew is marrying his boyfriend. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

For whatever reason all my 30-something American female Facebook friends are going ballistic over the Gilmore Girls revival, posting cast news and other news like every day. I wasn't aware this was such a cultural icon.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on February 05, 2016, 01:25:18 PM
They haven't really posted any BS recently. Also, my nephew is marrying his boyfriend. :)

Congrats to your family :)
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on February 05, 2016, 01:25:18 PM
Congrats!  And good for your nephew as well.