News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Cleanses are nonsense so anytime you see that being advertised, run. It has all the logic of using leaches to remove the bad humors.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

She took great offense when I asked for any sort of evidence from independent researchers on the efficacy and safety of the products. Then she said thousands of people are trying it so I might as well too. What have I got to lose????
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I didn't realized St. Patrick's Day and other European cultural celebrations were condemned as racist.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Weird as google shows that white people were nominated for BET awards last year and Sam Smith even won.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on January 23, 2016, 04:43:11 PM
Weird as google shows that white people were nominated for BET awards last year and Sam Smith even won.

Yeah. The fact that they nominated and gave awards to Chris Brown is more embarrassing.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on January 23, 2016, 04:43:11 PM

People who make memes do research on the things they are attacking? Well now that would just be crazy.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

New Year's Eve in Cologne: 

Duque de Bragança

QuoteThe 62 richest people in the world have increased their wealth by more than half a trillion dollars, to a total of $1.76 trillion.
No one bats an eye.
Refugees owning a smartphone,
everyone looses their minds.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 24, 2016, 04:49:13 AM
QuoteThe 62 richest people in the world have increased their wealth by more than half a trillion dollars, to a total of $1.76 trillion.
No one bats an eye.
Refugees owning a smartphone,
everyone looses their minds.

These stupid things are a favorite of leftist activists and they just drive me nuts. Sure nobody cares about the concentration of wealth in the hands of a few, nobody has ever worried about that ever. Whatever.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on January 24, 2016, 12:42:52 AM

This explains the excellent health and long lives of the Russian people.

garbon

What does it mean to develop your body in an upward trajectory? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: garbon on January 24, 2016, 06:25:39 PM
What does it mean to develop your body in an upward trajectory? :hmm:

Maybe Putin's having people stretched on the rack?