And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: alfred russel on January 02, 2016, 11:29:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 01, 2016, 05:25:09 PM
It's really a good idea to have one for your home.  They can get a decent one for about 50 bucks.

I live in a shitty condo that I will have to sell at a loss...I hope the damn place burns down. Is it a good idea for me to buy a fire extinguisher?

Yes.  Fire insurance can be a bitch.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on January 02, 2016, 09:58:39 AM
QuoteWAL-MART VS. THE MORONS (NOT A JOKE)

And, we've had an army since the 18th century and there are still countries that don't like us!  What a waste of money!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 02, 2016, 11:48:10 AM
A lot of your stuff would burn with it.

Good. 90% of my stuff I plan to get rid of in the coming months.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Norgy

Quote from: Tyr on January 01, 2016, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: Syt on December 29, 2015, 02:55:10 AM

How many people actually have fire extinguishers at home?
I've never seen them outside of a businesses, schools, etc....

The what now?
I think you will find most houses have them. I certainly have two.

Razgovory

We really should make a note of this: Tyr is vulnerable to fire based attacks.

Norgy

Quote from: Razgovory on January 02, 2016, 08:22:40 PM
We really should make a note of this: Tyr is vulnerable to fire based attacks.

:lol:

When you're funny, you're funny, Raz.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: alfred russel on January 02, 2016, 11:29:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 01, 2016, 05:25:09 PM
It's really a good idea to have one for your home.  They can get a decent one for about 50 bucks.

I live in a shitty condo that I will have to sell at a loss...I hope the damn place burns down. Is it a good idea for me to buy a fire extinguisher?
Once this post comes to light yo u may not get off as easy as you'd hope.
PDH!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Is anyone paying attention?

Sometimes I find it troubling or weird that I know so much about what goes on in America. I recognize all the people on the picture and know the references (except the Indian) but I really don't care about most of them. :hmm:

I blame Jon Stewart, it might just be better now that he's gone as they've stopped sending The Daily Show here after he left.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Razgovory

I'm at at loss to figure out what those are actually about.  Al  Gore never claimed to be a scientist and Bill Clinton is still someone's husband.

Liep

Quote from: Razgovory on January 06, 2016, 04:09:20 AM
I'm at at loss to figure out what those are actually about.  Al  Gore never claimed to be a scientist and Bill Clinton is still someone's husband.

I'm assuming it's because he presented scientific facts in a documentary once and because Bill has been around the block. Is it stupid? Sure, but have we come to expect anything else from Syt's family? :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Richard Hakluyt

Syt's family should have their own reality TV show  :cool:

katmai

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 06, 2016, 05:10:39 AM
Syt's family should have their own reality TV show  :cool:
From descriptions by Syt, i think it was done already. Look up "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.