And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

All the people cutting and pasting the supposed Zuckerberg millions he is going to give away to lucky Facebook members :bleeding:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: katmai on December 28, 2015, 12:33:56 AM
All the people cutting and pasting the supposed Zuckerberg millions he is going to give away to lucky Facebook members :bleeding:

If true wouldn't the winning chance be even lower than lottery?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Did one of our sisters really post this on Facebook?

Syt

The first yes, the second was in the commentaries.

Still funny, because she and her family lived off welfare for much of the 90s and early 00s.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

DGuller

How does this Facebook thing work?  Does everyone in the world see what a shameless racist you are, or does this stay within close circle of friends?

Syt

Depends on your privacy settings and how you flag the post. In this case the post is only visible to other friends. For me, I differentiate between work, family, and (close) friends, though I consider making a second work only account.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

Let me guess she's also one of those that denies there is racism in the American conservative movement and the real racists are the liberals.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Section 8? She doesn't look like army material.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Martinus

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with an extinguisher is a good guy with an extinguisher? :unsure:

Darth Wagtaros

Try playing Russian Roullette with a fire extinguisher! Or threatening an asshole neighbor.  Can't be done.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 29, 2015, 12:50:11 PM
Try playing Russian Roullette with a fire extinguisher! ...  Can't be done.

Sure it can. Take 6 fire extinguishers, empty one out, mix them up, take one home with you, then start a fire.  :showoff:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?