And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: garbon on December 14, 2015, 04:00:06 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 13, 2015, 05:24:59 PM
I only had a few seconds to come up with that...

There was a rush to make a retort? Pretty sure it had been quite some time since Syt''s comment. :huh:

He had to say something while his feelings were still hurt.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

There was a rush to make a retort? Pretty sure it had been quite some time since Syt''s comment. :huh:

I was in a rush to do something else but could not leave the comment unanswered once I saw it, as it would bug me otherwise.

Duque de Bragança

Martinus

Not a meme, but my Facebook is flooded with a youtube clip of Will Smith and Muhamma Ali saying that Islam is not evil. I am not sure if a scientologist and a brain dead boxer are really convincing on this.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on December 14, 2015, 04:59:11 AM

I was in a rush to do something else but could not leave the comment unanswered once I saw it, as it would bug me otherwise.

The thing to remember, when you have dug yourself into a hole like this, is that you really need to STOP DIGGING.  Arguing that you posted like an obnoxious asshole because you were pressed for time and too obsessive-compulsive to let it go does not advance your cause.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Monoriu

Martinus has one of the highest incomes on this forum.  His presence has helped lift our GDP and per capita GDP immensely  :bowler:

Razgovory

Quote from: Monoriu on December 14, 2015, 08:17:15 AM
Martinus has one of the highest incomes on this forum.  His presence has helped lift our GDP and per capita GDP immensely  :bowler:

Bit of a drag on the collective IQ, though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

Are you suggesting we start paying taxes to make that relevant in any way?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Razgovory

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2015, 09:42:44 AM

Nah, he's just subservient like that.  If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd be the greatest person on the board according to Mono.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Monoriu

Quote from: Razgovory on December 14, 2015, 10:00:09 AM

Nah, he's just subservient like that.  If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd be the greatest person on the board according to Mono.

Only if you give me, say, a quarter of your winnings :contract:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Monoriu on December 14, 2015, 08:12:13 PM

That is a poor investment.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 14, 2015, 08:19:26 PM

I could buy a whole cargo container of Chinese people for 50k.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on December 14, 2015, 08:42:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 14, 2015, 08:19:26 PM

I could buy a whole cargo container of Chinese people for 50k.

I can get 16 year old Vietnamese girls cheaper.

Razgovory

Yeah, especially if you show up with CdM.  They give discount for returning customers.

Ed Anger

He would sample too much of the merchandise.