News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

From my sister. I am confused.

QuoteInstead of posting images of the brutalization of black citizens, I'm posting this instead. And I can't tell you how giddy today's black innovator makes me on soooo many levels.

This absolute stud muffin of a man is Christian Cooper, trending right now due to the now infamous recent Central Park incident with that crazy lady Karen-Becky -something or other..... (we ain't here to talk about her.... were here for the sexy DADDY that is Christian 👀🏳️‍🌈🙌🏽)

Christian is a Harvard graduate! he was president of the Harvard Ornithological Club, and is currently a senior biomedical editor at Health Science Communications. (HELLO big sexy brain)
Christian is a avid bird watcher (HELLO nerd 😍😍😍😍)

But .... Mr. Christian Cooper has also written stories for Marvel Comics !!🙌🏽He has also edited a number of X-Men collections.....and here's where it gets fucking awesome ya'll........He also introduced the FIRST GAY male character, Yoshi Mishima, in a Star Trek comic as well as introducing the FIRST LESBIAN character for Marvel, Victoria Montesi!!!

So..... I'm telling you this absolute hunk of a silver daddy is brilliant, a nerd, a nature lover, AND responsible for revolutionizing the comic book world and bringing in inclusivity and diversity! 🥳🏳️‍🌈🙌🏽🤤🤤🤤🤤

Heeeeellllloooooo Christian 👀

#blacklivesmatter #100daysofblackinnovation #christiancooper #day3

***edit *** everydays post so far people have asked if they can share... YES! share these. Every person I've posted and will post; has revolutionized our world in some way! Re post it and talk about them today. We shouldn't only #saytheirname when it's due to tragedy. ❤️ say their name now and have gratitude for how these rock stars have made our world better 🌎 See Less
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Zanza

That's a bit unusual considering their normal posts. But welcome nevertheless.

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on May 29, 2020, 08:27:00 AM

Googling apparently this guy was in some incident where a crazy white woman called the police on him for going about his daily business.
I guess there's some kind of fascist conspiracy that he tried to attack her or something? And they're going on about  his involvement with introducing a lesbian character to mark him as definitely one of those evil libs?
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on May 29, 2020, 09:09:13 AM

Googling apparently this guy was in some incident where a crazy white woman called the police on him for going about his daily business.
I guess there's some kind of fascist conspiracy that he tried to attack her or something? And they're going on about  his involvement with introducing a lesbian character to mark him as definitely one of those evil libs?

I think the confusing bit is that they seem to be supporting him vs. the straight white woman.

The story itself was a major news item in the US...well at least in my family :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Zanza on May 29, 2020, 08:34:12 AM
That's a bit unusual considering their normal posts. But welcome nevertheless.

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: garbon on May 29, 2020, 09:37:43 AMI think the confusing bit is that they seem to be supporting him vs. the straight white woman.

Yes, though that's a hopeless case to defend.

Meanwhile, my other sister has posted this. :unsure:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zoupa

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 29, 2020, 06:03:59 AMsnip

I mean, come on now. France is much closer culturally, today, to Algeria than to Lithuania. Do you feel a kinship towards Balts or something? With their pickled fish and weird ass language?

Come on.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

QuoteBronk Trice
YectfSlsgSteposnrdoaay carhsodcdrt le3S:5hd8 rehsfPM · Public
Be careful healthy people, shared from a friend:
My daughter. 19 yrs old. Healthy. Frontline worker at a huge grocery store chain. Started feeling sick about two weeks ago. Side and back pain. Nausea.. Chest pain. Primary doc sent her for chest x-ray.. Something "lit up" on right side. Sent for MRI. Cat scan. Ultra sound of back and abdomen areas..NOTHING.. While at work was unable to breathe. Chest pain. Rushed to e.r. quarantined. Tested for covid. Young. By herself because no one can be with her. Turns out its pleurisy.. An inflection of the outside of the lining of the lungs. They basically tell her.. It's because she has been wearing a mask for over 8 hours a day 5-6 days a week. Breathing in her own bacteria. Carbon dioxide.. Caused an infection. And now she is in severe pain. Has to be off work with no pay.. But you wont see that on social media! She's 19. Healthy. And now is bed bound and struggling to breathe. Antibiotics. Steroids. Breathing treatments.
(Jennifer Brown)
The Surgeon General of America already stated that wearing a mask is dangerous to your health...  make your own decision...

This is of course nonsense: https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/facebook-posts-spread-unsupported-anonymous-claim-that-face-mask-use-caused-a-lung-infection-in-a-healthy-teenager/
—Stephen Jay Gould

merithyn

QuoteInstead of posting images of the brutalization of black citizens, I'm posting this instead. And I can't tell you how giddy today's black innovator makes me on soooo many levels.

This absolute stud muffin of a man is Christian Cooper, trending right now due to the now infamous recent Central Park incident with that crazy lady Karen-Becky -something or other..... (we ain't here to talk about her.... were here for the sexy DADDY that is Christian 👀🏳️‍🌈🙌🏽)

Christian is a Harvard graduate! he was president of the Harvard Ornithological Club, and is currently a senior biomedical editor at Health Science Communications. (HELLO big sexy brain)
Christian is a avid bird watcher (HELLO nerd 😍😍😍😍)

But .... Mr. Christian Cooper has also written stories for Marvel Comics !!🙌🏽He has also edited a number of X-Men collections.....and here's where it gets fucking awesome ya'll........He also introduced the FIRST GAY male character, Yoshi Mishima, in a Star Trek comic as well as introducing the FIRST LESBIAN character for Marvel, Victoria Montesi!!!

So..... I'm telling you this absolute hunk of a silver daddy is brilliant, a nerd, a nature lover, AND responsible for revolutionizing the comic book world and bringing in inclusivity and diversity! 🥳🏳️‍🌈🙌🏽🤤🤤🤤🤤

Heeeeellllloooooo Christian 👀

#blacklivesmatter #100daysofblackinnovation #christiancooper #day3

***edit *** everydays post so far people have asked if they can share... YES! share these. Every person I've posted and will post; has revolutionized our world in some way! Re post it and talk about them today. We shouldn't only #saytheirname when it's due to tragedy. ❤️ say their name now and have gratitude for how these rock stars have made our world better 🌎 See Less

She does know that he's gay, right? :unsure:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...