News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

You gonna say something them now, Syt. right? Because mischaracterizing military operations is not allowed, anywhere.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

They can read right?
They saw it said racist not bi-racial?
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

No during the Obama Presidency there was all sorts of propaganda about how he was the most racist President in American history. Freaking James K Polk, who was a slave trader, had nothing on Obama.

I guess Syt's family believed all that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Syntactically problematic.  Tenses don't agree and the response doesn't answer the question.

"Happy with a racist president?"

"No, that's why we elected Trump!"

So much better.

Tamas

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 20, 2019, 02:14:53 PM
Syntactically problematic.  Tenses don't agree and the response doesn't answer the question.

"Happy with a racist president?"

"No, that's why we elected Trump!"

So much better.

Usually these views and literacy don't go hand in hand. Derspiess is a rare exception.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tamas on July 20, 2019, 03:01:35 PM
Usually these views and literacy don't go hand in hand. Derspiess is a rare exception.

That Missouri senator speech about evil Soros globalists was quite well written. :)

Oexmelin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 20, 2019, 03:17:47 PM
Quote from: Tamas on July 20, 2019, 03:01:35 PM

That Missouri senator speech about evil Soros globalists was quite well written. :)

Yes. He's Stanford/Yale, vetted/housetrained by the Federalist Society. I am sure he'll go far.
Que le grand cric me croque !

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 18, 2019, 12:10:44 PM
Because mischaracterizing military operations is not allowed, anywhere.

Well, only in places that allow free speech.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

I have no idea what the hell your family is even posting about most of the time. What are these people being disrespectful, hateful, and anti-American about? Am I supposed to be inspired by your respectfulness? Whatever that means?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on July 21, 2019, 01:58:38 AM
I have no idea what the hell your family is even posting about most of the time. What are these people being disrespectful, hateful, and anti-American about? Am I supposed to be inspired by your respectfulness? Whatever that means?
Something something communism?
—Stephen Jay Gould