News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

The religious freedom committee hadn't gotten there yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Funnier than most.

Last line kills the timing.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2019, 08:20:11 AM
Are we required to have posts full of photos of our presidents?
:worthy:   Yes, just like every true non snowflake Iraqui with balls had a picture of Saddam in his home, once upon a time. 
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tonitrus

No representation for Ted Theodore Logan.  :(

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

I mean even if Donald was doing a good job as President, he is taking over the job as CEO, of course he can get a lot more done than whatever job a Congressman or bureaucrat would be holding in this theoretical business I am working in.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2019, 09:46:41 PM
I mean even if Donald was doing a good job as President, he is taking over the job as CEO, of course he can get a lot more done than whatever job a Congressman or bureaucrat would be holding in this theoretical business I am working in.

The Trump Cult has some weird ideas of what they think he does.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on June 19, 2019, 11:46:03 PM

It makes it harder to be in the cult if you have an accurate idea of what he does.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on June 19, 2019, 11:46:03 PM

think might be too strong a word.  It's more of a feeling, really.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 19, 2019, 04:59:54 PM
Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2019, 03:20:48 PM

:wacko:

I thought this was going to be an AOC endorsement

I knew it was supposed to be about Trump, but I thought the intimidated people were going to be old guys who drive around golf carts at Mar-a-lago.  I can see why they would be impressed by Trump's dedication to sitting on his ass.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson