And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tamas on June 11, 2019, 11:39:14 AM
I don't get it.

I don't either.  Perhaps you have to like Liberal tears to understand it?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on June 11, 2019, 11:41:04 AM
I don't get it.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a3xdae/more-people-pooping-in-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn

To be fair, it's not particularly funny.

I still don't understand it. Are liberals supposed to be in favour of becoming homeless? Of preventing the homeless from using washrooms?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

There is currently a homelessness problem in the big cities in California. This is because they vote for Nancy Pelosi. Basically any and all problems that occur in California mean Conservatives are right about everything. There are no social problems of any kind in Republican voting states. NONE. ZERO. NOTHING TO LOOK AT HERE.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

At least we don't have poop all over the sidewalks here.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Savonarola

Quote from: Barrister on June 11, 2019, 11:41:04 AM
I don't get it.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a3xdae/more-people-pooping-in-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn

To be fair, it's not particularly funny.

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to take some tissue with you there
If you are going to San Francisco
Summertime there'll be a poop-in there
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Quote from: derspiess on June 11, 2019, 01:33:58 PM

Not yet, it will probably the hot new trend from the west coast; like hackey-sack, taquerias and surf music.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Grey Fox

Do you have sidewalks?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

You could be like Austin and have scooters all over your sidewalks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2019, 02:24:20 PM

That's starting to happen here.

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on June 11, 2019, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2019, 02:24:20 PM

That's starting to happen here.

You need more hobos shitting on the sidewalks, to deter the scooters.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Our hobos live out in the wooded areas by the river and the rail road.  I don't know where they are now, that whole area is underwater now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017