And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: dps on May 22, 2019, 12:04:45 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 21, 2019, 11:59:44 PM
So I could either have a car or a fetal brain? What can I do with a fetal brain?

Teach English to Koreans?

:lol: :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

The one place I can count on to find Languish unity:  Scipio's Facebook threads.  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

dps

And to think that I thought that the only disease we had actually eradicated was smallpox.

Valmy

If they are eradicated how would people moving around bring them back?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on May 22, 2019, 07:49:57 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 21, 2019, 03:19:06 PM

Uh, Viper.  What is the symbol that is on the caveman's shoulder?

Okay, why is it so prominently shown on the guy's shoulder?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on May 22, 2019, 11:53:09 PM

If by immigrants they mean dumbass largely American antivaccers then they have a point

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 23, 2019, 08:52:27 AM
Quote from: Syt on May 22, 2019, 11:53:09 PM

If by immigrants they mean dumbass largely American antivaccers then they have a point

I must say this did not occur to me but seems completely natural and logical. I mean that if we do have a return of some epidemics thanks to the pro-epidemic movement (calling them anti-vaxxers is too kind and PC), it WILL absolutely be blamed on unwashed foreigners instead of domestic ignorance.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tamas on May 23, 2019, 09:31:08 AM
I must say this did not occur to me but seems completely natural and logical. I mean that if we do have a return of some epidemics thanks to the pro-epidemic movement (calling them anti-vaxxers is too kind and PC), it WILL absolutely be blamed on unwashed foreigners instead of domestic ignorance.

Yep, it is scary.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on May 23, 2019, 10:24:28 AM
Anti-vaccers aren't ignorant.

Stupid and ignorant aren't mutually exclusive.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on May 23, 2019, 01:43:16 AM
Quote from: viper37 on May 22, 2019, 07:49:57 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 21, 2019, 03:19:06 PM

Uh, Viper.  What is the symbol that is on the caveman's shoulder?

Okay, why is it so prominently shown on the guy's shoulder?
www.ygreck.ca
that is the artists page.  You can ask him about his artistic choices. :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

Do Quebecois have a hangup about Masons?

Richard Hakluyt

I recently came across a quote from Jonathan Swift which is highly apposite to our times :

"Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired..."