News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on December 30, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
The Netherlands, Switzerland, and either Latvia or Lithuania do not appear to exist.
I wonder how it feels to be Baltic countries, or to a lesser extent the Low Countries.  It's like you have no identity, you always go with your two brothers on everything that matters.

Tonitrus

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Maladict

Quote from: DGuller on December 30, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
The Netherlands, Switzerland, and either Latvia or Lithuania do not appear to exist.
I wonder how it feels to be Baltic countries, or to a lesser extent the Low Countries.  It's like you have no identity, you always go with your two brothers on everything that matters.

:huh:

dps

Quote from: Maladict on December 31, 2018, 05:44:19 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 30, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

:huh:

I don't think DG gets the Netherlands one.

Eddie Teach

I can't even make out what the Dutch one says.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 31, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Remember how the Germans violated Dutch Neutrality to start World War I? Boy was that silly.

Maladict

Quote from: Valmy on December 31, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Remember how the Germans violated Dutch Neutrality to start World War I? Boy was that silly.

DG's comment makes more sense to me now  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on December 31, 2018, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 31, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

DG's comment makes more sense to me now  :lol:

I just don't know how you Dutch people can live with yourselves after the crimes in the Dutch Congo.

Maladict

Quote from: Valmy on December 31, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

I just don't know how you Dutch people can live with yourselves after the crimes in the Dutch Congo.

We invented waffles to guilt-eat our way out of it. And French fries.

DGuller

In WW2, Hitler invaded all three at once, it was a single national focus.  Stalin did likewise with the Baltic countries.