News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on July 20, 2018, 10:56:23 PM
His only flaw was that he was too nice to Republicans, right?

What do you think his flaws were?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 21, 2018, 01:41:23 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 20, 2018, 10:56:23 PM
His only flaw was that he was too nice to Republicans, right?

What do you think his flaws were?

Problem of tone.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Currently there's a lot of frothing about how Judge Janine was treated on The View. Considering that JJ isn't sunshine and roses in her commentaries I'm sure both sides (Whoopie Goldberg and JJ) went into this knowing that such a clash would play well to their audiences - The View's because WG doesn't take shit, and JJ's because "see how bad libtards are."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Quote from: frunk on July 20, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 20, 2018, 05:29:21 PM
If the big networks are not mainstream, what is?

Mainstream is code for leftist, so even if Fox was the only tv news network it wouldn't be mainstream.
But the mainstream media is overwhelmingly right wing? :unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Meanwhile, in Anhui province, PRC

... doesn't seem like the tariffs are working that well.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DGuller

Razgovory

It looks like you is waving the Haitian flag though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Maladict

Quote from: Razgovory on July 27, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
It looks like you is waving the Haitian flag though.

I was thinking Liechtenstein  :D

Razgovory

When ever I see a Trump supporter calling themselves a "deplorable" I can't help but think that they are saying, "I'm openly identifying as a racist".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on July 29, 2018, 11:17:05 PM
When ever I see a Trump supporter calling themselves a "deplorable" I can't help but think that they are saying, "I'm openly identifying as a racist".

They're not.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 30, 2018, 12:24:37 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 29, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

They're not.

Nah. They are.